I was too busy hanging on to take many photos, suffice to say that single track sand was a recurring feature. The KTM ate it up, even if I was somewhat shocked at what the bike could do.
Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- Yale versus NZ Super Asset Allocation
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Trump's Plan and Potential Impacts on NZ
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Apple's N90, and a suicide
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- Cool. twitter.com/BentleySystems… • 15 hours ago
- @damianchristie He’s angling for a gig right? • 16 hours ago
- @HadsFord @benkepes @ANJGilbertson @swipedon @smartspaceplc Well done Hadleigh. • 17 hours ago
- RT @benkepes: And the cat is out of the bag. Super proud of @HadsFord and the entire @swipedon team for their just-announced acquisition by… • 17 hours ago
- RT @OberandOut: This is the most honest and devastating obituary you will ever read about a person who died from opioid addiction: https://… • 17 hours ago
- @damienmgrant It will end itself.. • 1 day ago
- RT @polemic: This this this and I think the various local boosters (in and outside of the tech scene) need to take a look at what they’re d… • 1 day ago
- @BMWMotorrad I imagine they are reliable and easy to maintain - and that training a few service people, as with oth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @LouiseQTNZ Yes - Populate & RedSeed in particular. • 1 day ago
- @BMWMotorrad Any reason why I can’t import one myself? E.g. approvals? It’s sad to see BMW miss this trend. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.