A bit further on.
Well – it was dark, my battery gave up the ghost after I had left the high bean and main beam on for a while and so Adam towed me to a jump start. After a very short bit of dragging the bike started – and stayed on until the end.
Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- John - the real issue here is results, not dance partners
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- RT @southernrata: @lancewiggs If this included the entire sincere adoption of Mending the Safety Net and Marama D as MSW minister I would c… • 17 minutes ago
- @nzben @NZNationalParty With @JulieAnneGenter as transport minister? :-) • 1 hour ago
- RT @nzben: Tell you what: if @NZNationalParty agrees to every single one of these, plus rail to the airport in 3 years, I'll back a Nat-Gre… • 1 hour ago
- @grant_farquhar @casmo85 and kickbacks in cash for reducing emissions… overall neutral per sector. • 9 hours ago
- @styler That’s not something to compromise - and Nats eve made it a policy. • 10 hours ago
- RT @casmo85: @lancewiggs Yep Nats will need the tax cuts. Wish Green Party was more pragmatic - my circles just can't understand it. Can yo… • 10 hours ago
- @casmo85 Can you? cc @farmgeek • 10 hours ago
- @casmo85 Mansplaination: 1: Pragmatic politics means give a tax cut to get it passed 2: Ctax puts direct price on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 10 hours ago
- @casmo85 Yup - it looked pretty reasonable. The key part to me is the tax and applying commensurate benefits. Nats would like tax cuts. • 10 hours ago
- @jpdanner @farmgeek It’s always the ones you need suspect.. https://t.co/QXVuTkqHJS • 10 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.