A bit further on.
Well – it was dark, my battery gave up the ghost after I had left the high bean and main beam on for a while and so Adam towed me to a jump start. After a very short bit of dragging the bike started – and stayed on until the end.
Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- Yale versus NZ Super Asset Allocation
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Trump's Plan and Potential Impacts on NZ
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Apple's N90, and a suicide
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.