Here’s what the French Gendarmerie go through to become proficient on the motorcycle. I wish that this was available to everyone.
It makes you want to join up..
Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Xero - to invest or not
- Do you have your business licenses?
- I really think we need to reconsider this new 25 unit complex in Epsom. Let’s go for a 250 unit complex instead -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 hour ago
- I trust that @otago University will be reimbursing Critic and paying for another print run. twitter.com/otago/status/9… • 4 hours ago
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 19 hours ago
- @andrewtychen Which is garbage - Xero has shifted the profession already in NZ. • 20 hours ago
- Great tweets by @andrewtychen on Andrew Grant’s talk. • 21 hours ago
- @andrewtychen Lol. • 21 hours ago
- So it seems @Cycliq can’t accept credit card payments without asking for information they have no rights to have. Avoid. • 21 hours ago
- (at 6% yield, before maintenance etc.) twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 22 hours ago
- $93,677 per car park. That’s $28 per day based on 200 days use. That’s what the car parks in the street are wort… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 22 hours ago
- @ksuyin @andrewtychen Yeah - I’d buy from Torpedo7 instead. It’s a lovely bit of kit. • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.