Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- NZ's regressive tax system
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Contact Lance
- Fixing supermarket self checkout
- @damianchristie Damian is on to me… #wigs… • 3 hours ago
- Is your startup helping? Is Silicon Valley? theguardian.com/commentisfree/… • 3 hours ago
- RT @nytopinion: The survivors and family members of mass shootings have a message for the leaders of our nation. https://t.co/l3AG1vO5cX • 16 hours ago
- @roddrury About time ;-) • 20 hours ago
- @Economissive @NZMorningReport Talking about leaders’ personal responsibility for people not coming home safely to their families? • 1 day ago
- RT @TheEconomist: People are buying Bitcoin because they expect other people to buy it from them at a higher price. This is foolish https:/… • 1 day ago
- @jpdanner @andrewtychen Who buys a $600 alarm anyway? I mean really? • 1 day ago
- @andrewtychen @jpdanner Cheating works - at least when it comes to cycling and electrical assistance. • 1 day ago
- RT @joshuajames: “Don’t invest when you’re drunk” — @lancewiggs, hopefully stating the bleeding obvious. • 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: Ouch NZX -- With its half-year report, PushPay has reiterated it will shoot for a US listing. Now says within 15 months (in… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.