I’m pretty sure MyFarm is unhappy about the placement of their advertisement in NBR’s afternoon update email.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Did Oracle USA cheat to win? Should our businesses do so as well?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @mattyglesias: Well, they like Trump in Russia. That's the good news. twitter.com/nickgourevitch… • 4 hours ago
- Go away. Please. You stuffed your chance last election and stuffed the election as well. twitter.com/InternetPartyN… • 5 hours ago
- @davidcknight I have not read it - but I do recommend The Captain Class - which might help formalise or structure some of your thoughts. • 8 hours ago
- RT @billbennettnz: Wouldn't it be nice if we had a spanking new Airport to City railway to welcome Americas Cup visitors? • 10 hours ago
- Full respect. One of the best views to emerge from the road. twitter.com/IndigenousX/st… • 19 hours ago
- @benkepes Sounds like a poor attempt to justify tax expenses to the IRD. • 23 hours ago
- Amusing reading the comments about Chanui and Doug on Reddit. reddit.com/r/newzealand/c… He’s the real deal folks. And the tea is great too. • 1 day ago
- @BrentfromNZ @benkepes I didn’t know he was a professional athlete. • 2 days ago
- @benkepes That’s concussion Ben. Don’t bang your head again for at least 2 weeks. Actual medical professionals may have better advice. • 2 days ago
- This was pretty tone-deaf @pmbillenglish And definitively not policy that has kept @NZNationalParty in government… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.