We are back from the icy south, still on the boat but about to disembark. Here’s a friend:
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Goodbye Trade and Exchange
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @thislouve 1-15. All are edible. • 2 hours ago
- Anyone. They desperately need a co leader. twitter.com/CamWallace_NZ/… • 13 hours ago
- @indygri that's the second tweet I've seen about those ads. Clearly something is working ;-) • 1 day ago
- @smalltorquer @pierreroudier @REasther Boat will tip to one side now, unless there is another fan rotating the other way to balance.. • 1 day ago
- @pierreroudier @REasther The heat would create vertical lift under the sail, increasing the tipping motion. Clearly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 1 day ago
- @REasther The boat would tip him in backwards unless the sail was powered by wind from behind to balance him, backing up previous case. • 1 day ago
- @REasther just answered. Was joking with first one. Real answer is that breath is insufficient to inflate sail, s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 1 day ago
- @REasther Wait - clearly it goes backwards, due to holes in the sail, assuming no external wind. • 1 day ago
- @REasther Clearly it stays still due to the holes in the sail. • 1 day ago
- Momentum Committee is by and for students, and can allocate funds like the other @ReturnOnScience committees. And i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.