I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Fixing supermarket self checkout
- Western Australia recollections
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 53 minutes ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 5 hours ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 7 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 8 hours ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 15 hours ago
- Humans wearing black at night in the rain on the Quay st bike path should not be surprised when cyclists are shocked and scared. • 23 hours ago
- RT @vikram_nz: That was soooooo unexpected twitter.com/fabiochiusi/st… • 1 day ago
- @avon 30k in 9 years for my old car • 1 day ago
- @avon awesome. Will be an interesting change. • 1 day ago
- RT @avon: Sold my beloved MINI. We’re now officially a (mostly) one car family. Just caught train from Manukau to Britomart. Fast. Clean. L… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.