I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- This person is indicating that he prefers cyclists to potentially die rather than to alert car drivers to the harm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson You can’t talk to a person in that situation without gaining his attention (hitting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson She’d already stopped. Watch the video. All he had to do is not drive on the footpa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @pepelevamp @PeterJThomson @ksuyin A polite tap on your car is not rough. A hard slap (loud noise, no harm) when yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson Come ride with me on that road. It’s not safe to veer off the bike path on to the r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson It’s a contact sport if a car is in a bike lane - and that’s not a sport cyclists win. No tolerance. None. • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin He was parked dangerously, doing nothing, did not see anything and needed to be told to get the heck away. • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson Well I am glad I didn’t almost lost someone today as my wife was smart enough to tap (I generally ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin The alternative to getting the selfish person in the car to move away is to ride on the road… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin Yes I assert that right. It’s a car not the One Ring. • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.