I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- Do you have your business licenses?
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Why Digitalmax now sucks, and how they can get better
- The reasons Ferrit failed
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.