A photo of Auckland from the Waitakeres today. A bit tweaked.
Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- How to win at team building exercises
- About Lance
- Organic Torpedo7 beats inept inorganic Ferrit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Posts I like
- @modsta How’s your mum? • 12 hours ago
- Depth effect means taking selfies with a timer. https://t.co/qdYn86tvHx • 13 hours ago
- @ActionActors As long as they learned from their inaction. Every investment on its merits. @ChrisKeall • 13 hours ago
- Strongly suspect Powerhouse are regretting their decision to place their share price so prominently on their home p… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… • 14 hours ago
- Status page for @BNZ outage: status.bnz.co.nz • 14 hours ago
- BNZ mobile and web banking is down. That’s pretty much the whole bank then. https://t.co/9dvp3wA5Ol • 14 hours ago
- Read a Hacker News comment from 23 minutes ago that you think is relevant to @raygunio…. then see @traskjd has already replied to it. • 15 hours ago
- @jeffreyhoffmann private or public - raising money without a plan to get back to cash flow positive is nuts. • 15 hours ago
- @jeffreyhoffmann Indeed - the board needs to make it happen. We discount for liquidity & control - in reality it’s often better private • 16 hours ago
- RT @SiobhanBulfin: " Let’s hope that from the ashes we can see emerge a smaller but much stronger company." amen to that. https://t.co/SbjR… • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.