Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Also looking for a senior designer - someone comfortable with web marketing sites, web products and promotional material. Get in touch. • 16 hours ago
- Anyone (experienced) looking to start and drive an international SaaS marketing machine in a very well funded business? Get in touch. • 16 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall I’m assuming it’s the Reserve Bank nbr.co.nz/opinion/reserv… @ReckonsEmoji • 18 hours ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: NBR's publisher called by comms guy at a major bank. Said bank won't renew its subscription because it was criticised in an… • 18 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai @TeamSnapper thanks Miki. The Auckland approach of stealing money isn't great either. • 1 day ago
- RT @74CasinoSquare: @AJemaineClement @rhysiedarby this actually seen in a NZTE office in SF, I know as I'm the Trade Commissioner #fotc htt… • 1 day ago
- Where I discover you can't top up @TeamSnapper online without a gadget. No app either @mikiszikszai • 1 day ago
- @jonronson you'd probably regret it :-) • 1 day ago
- @clinnell I don’t even know where to start… • 2 days ago
- @LudOfTheValley @keith_ng @nigelramsay @NomNomPandaNZ summed up nicely. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading