Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- About Lance
- Introducing a decent carbon tax will reduce our overall spend on fuel
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @Maungawhau @CityVisionNZ @richardhills777 superb to hear @pippacoom • 1 day ago
- @Sereeena NT was it for me :-) • 1 day ago
- @rowsell very tired yet invigorated I suspect. Well done. • 1 day ago
- "I’ve interviewed tens and tens of thousands of people and I’ve learned." @TheSpinoffTV interview of @WeirdlyHub thespinoff.co.nz/featured/26-10… • 1 day ago
- @traskjd a lot of interesting work happening on that screen too. • 1 day ago
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 2 days ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 2 days ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 2 days ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 2 days ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading