Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Child Drugging and Evil Psychiatrists
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- Contact Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- RT @wildsidenz: An ambitious $28 million project to protect our nation’s natural taonga ow.ly/hNXN302yWZH #PredatorFreeNZ https://t.c… • 21 hours ago
- @bradmac_nz The issue is that one of them will win. So they are not being very strategic are they? • 21 hours ago
- @bradmac_nz How could they consider Trump acceptable? • 21 hours ago
- @lightweight Have you investigated Dropbox and the other file-sharing platforms? @davemosk • 23 hours ago
- @lightweight most of my Flickr use was for sharing with my blog. I now also use annotate/dropbox for blog pics. @davemosk • 23 hours ago
- @lightweight Apple, and lots of devices, for personal, Wordpress for blog pics. @davemosk • 23 hours ago
- @lightweight I’m somewhat shocked you are using Flickr Dave. They lost me years ago. @davemosk • 1 day ago
- @teri_abel That’s how every dictator gets into power. Voting against everything is nihilism. • 1 day ago
- @teri_abel @wikileaks yes but it's the choice between one of two candidates. The other is unthinkable. • 1 day ago
- It's really scary seeing @wikileaks fighting for a Trump victory by harassing Clinton. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pocketsmith
While banks are increasingly offering tools to help you manage your finances, and Mint.com offers those services for free, there is a gap in the market for people looking for a higher quality way to manage their money. Pocketsmith has been … Continue reading