Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Trade Me trounces eBay, and eBay is in real trouble
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- RT @brainpicker: Chekhov on the 8 qualities of cultured people, in a letter of advice to his brother j.mp/XCLKQe http://t.co/NgL… • 2 hours ago
- Fair summary by @dpfdpf kiwiblog.co.nz/2014/09/2014_e… • 2 hours ago
- It’s about time we started punching at our weight: Zealandia/NZ is a continent says Hamish Campbell on @radionz. penguin.co.nz/products/97801… • 2 hours ago
- @rmi he's not evil - you just disagree with some of his policies and actions. • 3 hours ago
- RT @ShayneCurrieNZH: Lovely little story: Even the newly re-elected PM has to wait for a seat when the cafe is full..! @nzherald http://t.c… • 3 hours ago
- @Giapo @KirstiGrant he's putting the rent up by that much and you can't break the contract? I sense litigation in your future wife • 3 hours ago
- @Giapo @KirstiGrant there is a clear signal there that he wants you to move. So find an empty lot in another area to create that option. • 3 hours ago
- @Giapo @KirstiGrant wtf. I'd understand 40% increase if you'd taken over the dead spaces next door. • 3 hours ago
- @szechuan @barnaclebarnes I’m somewhat stunned. • 13 hours ago
- @normnz what’s the expected effect? • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading