Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Contact Lance
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Posts I like
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Very impressed with @Datacom Annual Review. Great company, client case studies, history & financials. datacom.co.nz/About-Us/Repor… • 4 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Last ones standing at #htanz as per usual. @Bobpinchin you can't have my belt. (Long story) http://t.co/PQUm5CJ96a • 9 hours ago
- RT @drsaasmd: Who is this @rowansimpson chap, and why is he giving away all of my secrets? rowansimpson.com/2014/11/26/est… • 9 hours ago
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 13 hours ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 13 hours ago
- MT: @NatDudley: Fuck yeah for awesome people trying hard to make shit better ❤️👍 Including: @ri @rmi @ksuyin @nzben @InternetNZ @szechuan • 13 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: And of course @webstock, who always have loads of women speaking, and I’m delighted to see have introduced a code of conduct… • 13 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: And the ever-excellent @ggdnz, who have supported loads of awesome women speakers and provided such a great space for networ… • 13 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Last weekend we had @nzdevmob. The excellent introduction explaining code of conduct made me feel safe in the minority 🌟 • 13 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Also @code_mania, who had a code of conduct, and also supported our community by sponsoring events like @RailsGirlsAkl 🌟 • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading