Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why we need Skypath
- Dialect Payments fix your process and error message
- @toni_b sadly that won’t be possible. I am not there and singing is better left to @rowsell • 8 hours ago
- @rowsell wait - who are the other mikes for? • 9 hours ago
- Missing @rowsell singing because of slow Auckland international airport. 1.2 hours so far. • 9 hours ago
- Always make them think they can win. #CWC15 • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ and I’m not a big flyer compared to many. Business travel is what underpins airline revenue and profit. • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ . Nelson, ChCh, Dunedin, New Plymouth, Palmerston Nth, Wellington, Auckland this year. 1-3 return journeys a week. • 1 day ago
- RT @vkhyuen: .@vodafoneNZ? “@lancewiggs: Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb.” • 2 days ago
- About 70 Gold Elites and Koru members on this flight apparently. Wgtn Akl. And about 40,000 in the Koru lounge. • 2 days ago
- Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb. • 2 days ago
- @FlyAirNZ Your standard reply has been noted. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading