Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- It's time for video evidence as the standard
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Great to hear about progress from @CC_Aotearoa, another @InternetNZ funded partner. http://t.co/YmUB2CF41t • 8 hours ago
- @pohutukawa @szechuan divide by zero error in my case. • 9 hours ago
- Strategic Partner session at @InternetNZ with the amazing @ellenstrickland mcing. http://t.co/CUtUkkuLXY • 9 hours ago
- RT @AlanInterface: Timely is growing like crazy and we really need these 12 jobs filled! gettimely.com/careers Please retweet! #nzjobs • 10 hours ago
- @maupuia no. It’s always the weekend after the one coming up. • 11 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall apple.com • 15 hours ago
- @ajobbins attached or below is your confirmation…. • 15 hours ago
- @dhh which flight? • 16 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch @AKLdesignchamp I really don’t enjoy standing in the middle of a 5 lane mini highway on my frequent walks downtown. • 16 hours ago
- @where_is_anna @uxdesignday that chap in the middle looks decidedly spooky @danserif • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading