Other Governance Roles
Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me wirehunt on SellShed shedding money?
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 3 hours ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 3 hours ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 3 hours ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 3 hours ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 4 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 4 hours ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 4 hours ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 7 hours ago
- Caution. http://t.co/gIXD8DCLZu • 8 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design is hosting a free 90 minute, rapid-fire taster of what #DesignThinking is all about. Register here: http://t… • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading