Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Borders' Fail
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- @Sophie_Hamer_ @JennyKayNZ @CreativeHQ @vizbotnz @WellingtonMayor yes they have BIM integration on the plan and are talking to Architects • 10 hours ago
- RT @dhh: "The core ideology of the US isn’t capitalism or American exceptionalism but something even deeper: People are bad" https://t.co/G… • 11 hours ago
- @tanya that’s $10k thanks…. • 12 hours ago
- RT @tanya: Want business mentorship from @lancewiggs? Allow me to save you the time, his advice is: "Put your prices up!" ;) • 12 hours ago
- RT @vizbotnz: We want to change the way govt serves you - please help by giving us you name here vizbot.co.nz. #webstock #bnzsta… • 13 hours ago
- RT @sivers: @lancewiggs #BankofNewZealandWebstockStartupAlleyTwoThousandandSixteen What's the most important thing that you • 13 hours ago
- @davekeyes great questi • 13 hours ago
- @amscraig @kamikazilady plenty of room to ask questions ;-) • 13 hours ago
- RT @where_is_anna: Getting ready to get judgey. #webstock https://t.co/HCTjRxM3rA • 13 hours ago
- Don’t forget hashtag is #BankofNewZealandWebstockStartupAlleyTwoThousandandSixteen for questions and comments to judges tonight. #Webstock • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading