Other Governance Roles
Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Posts I like
- Aussie bush motorcycle excursion
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @davemosk: "Take the square root of anything an American says, but multiply anything a Kiwi says by 3" @katefryk • 17 hours ago
- @SelwynPellett what did you decide. The bike seems inconsistent with license retention. And amazing. • 17 hours ago
- “Arrives late for flight, if known” wp.me/p2eky-2tR • 1 day ago
- Don’t like being stuffed around by ridiculous security? You might be a terrorist. Really firstlook.org/theintercept/2… http://t.co/4OdIDYv8qi • 1 day ago
- Via @Timely - ideal place to point to folks who are relatively new to growing businesses using the web. blog.gettimely.com/announcing-tim… • 1 day ago
- @JoshDaniellNZ @Snowballrich remembering that $50k does not make an investor qualified. We had to return funds to one investor. • 1 day ago
- @ludwigw auckland is insane - there is no reason happening here it seems • 2 days ago
- Nice to see Willis Bond using @Timely for booking apartment appointments for Wynyard Quarter. • 2 days ago
- US goes big: Crowd Funding limit of $50 million. Ours is $2 million. seedinvest.com/blog/regulatio… • 2 days ago
- @ChrisKeall much better than meerkat - no login required. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading