Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Males only?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- I'm 100% Irish
- RT @nzkoz: New Year, New Challenges. Looking forward to helping Vend build an awesome team in Wellington! pic.twitter.com/qxK35cpFWR • 4 hours ago
- Really like what @garethmorgannz, @samfromwgtn and @wildsidenz are doing here: garethsworld.com/blog/environme… • 14 hours ago
- @bohdanszymanik indeed. • 17 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: The Key Role Pope Francis Played In Ending The US Split With Cuba talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pope-fran… • 17 hours ago
- RT @nzkoz: Hard to imagine the depravity required to shoot up a school... Literally unimaginable... • 17 hours ago
- Cuba news proves once again that USA will always do the right thing, once all other options have been exhausted, 55 years later. • 18 hours ago
- @lady_nerd to make things better. • 1 day ago
- RT @grist: Seattle's unbelievable transportation megaproject fustercluck buff.ly/1xpylv8 http://t.co/CDcvG0BA6Z • 1 day ago
- Males only? wp.me/p2eky-2sB • 1 day ago
- OH “best dressed lemmings jumping furthest of the cliff” • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading