Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why we need Skypath
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- @nzkoz noted. Your once invincible score is sadly relegated now. For done reason 2 dots never appealed. Something something evil evil • 5 hours ago
- @nzkoz you can try Crossy Road again now. • 5 hours ago
- Happy Birthday Auckland #175 http://t.co/Sc7Ye5gkjX • 5 hours ago
- @rmi Paradish BBQ on Lorne • 1 day ago
- I’m the only white person in this restaurant. So delicious (except for the chicken feet and pigs ears). http://t.co/FfAeNJDq6M • 1 day ago
- Wynyard Quarter is buzzing today. Well done Auckland. @Auckland_NZ • 1 day ago
- If you are selecting a company name please check that Autocorrect and Google search don’t make it too difficult to use in practice. • 1 day ago
- RT @modsta: @lancewiggs whereas his wife reckons he's just disturbed .... • 1 day ago
- .@modsta’s writing is disturbingly good. stuff.co.nz/business/opini… • 1 day ago
- RT @traskjd: I’ve written about finding more time in my week to achieve goals: jdtrask.com/2015/01/gettin… @mikiszikszai • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading