Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- BNZ's Netguard costs $5, but is the least bad option
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Is Cuil the new Google?
- RT @TheNBR: UNLOCKED: Coalition’s R&D tax break ‘unworkable,’ ‘uncompetitive’ nbr.co.nz/article/coalit… << experts find five problems, and so… • 2 hours ago
- RT @PattiAW: “The bar for brand authenticity has never been higher.” Awesome to welcome Joey Zwillinger (WG ‘10) back to Huntsman Hall to t… • 11 hours ago
- RT @TouchMyPoly: You know what's amazing and telling about this all, while this is front page on the Guardian and making headlines all over… • 14 hours ago
- @damienmgrant And gender. • 17 hours ago
- The @AngelAssn report said only 500 startups in NZ. It was patently wrong. twitter.com/slingstonepr/s… • 19 hours ago
- Resign Derek Battersby. Whau local board is just 45% white people. Only 22% of his electorate are white males. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @richchetwynd Elon is the star - took an exit and is changing th world. But being a good X doesn’t mean you are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @arniesean It’s 17km - not far. Right now Maps estimates that would take 40m in a car. You’d be close to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @MarcusDCook Twice for me. One was a Rolls Royce though ($20k) Average is close to $2000 • 22 hours ago
- @LewSOS Those are all new car prices Lew. My first care was $500. My first bike was $10. • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading