Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Whisky and More delivers
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- @Megapope we have a similar game at our place. Score: 15,832 to 0. Mum is the chief builder though. • 10 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: The baby is getting so grown up: gettimely.com • 10 hours ago
- Don’t see Gerry Brownlee on this list. Could he be reshuffled out? ChCh waits in hope, MBIE shivers with fear. nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 12 hours ago
- Are @NZGreens a powerless subset of @nzlabour? Prove otherwise by picking only a Green candidate for Mt Albert. nbr.co.nz/article/new-na… • 12 hours ago
- @EricCrampton decrease. Which is why we should apply it to houses. • 13 hours ago
- @MattNippert yes. Telecom did (just) two great things back in the day - selling Yellow and investing in Southern Cross. @ClareCapital • 14 hours ago
- @ClareCapital at least they realise it’s sunset - line the Yellow buyers.. @MattNippert • 14 hours ago
- @ClareCapital @MattNippert Don’t forget costs. 1: minimum scale to print 2: how much you can cut and keep revenue Don’t be Yellow. • 14 hours ago
- RT @mkapor: $1.2M in, $3.5B out over 11 years. twitter.com/vowe/status/80… • 14 hours ago
- @tmurphyNZ they stated there would be no regulation issues. I suspect MW would have some…. OTOH maybe it was @TheNBR • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading