Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- @2TAPU We should ban texting. • 4 hours ago
- A series of texts caused him to…. murder his wife. twitter.com/2TAPU/status/9… • 8 hours ago
- @richms Player 1: throw duck Player 2: duck • 18 hours ago
- @richms You bought a duck. • 19 hours ago
- @richms A: full of drugs, and the boys willl be around to pick it up shortly B: it’s a well known scam where seller… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @ernestsemerda @roddrury @Xero It’s not a cloud/SaaS company. • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 2 days ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 2 days ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 2 days ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading