Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Want to ride around Australia? Buy my KTM 950 Adventure
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @garthbiggs Top ups have been known about for years. • 2 hours ago
- RT @dimsie: Sexist people are weird. Either being a stay-at-home-mother is so easy that people on benefits must immediately get off them an… • 6 hours ago
- Superb by @NZStuffEditors interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/01/half-a… • 7 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: If this doesn't scream "douche bubble"... twitter.com/business/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @a_son_of_a_gunn: This is surprisingly interesting. With so much unused parking here, is there a case for _no_ o street parking in the C… • 1 day ago
- Our prime minister @jacindaardern is having a baby. That’s so bloody awesome. • 2 days ago
- @steffenrusten @marklincoln @BarackObama @richardbranson Huh - me too. Let’s form an advisory group of old Twitters. • 2 days ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design CEO Summit 2018 Tim Alpe, CEO and Chief Jucifier at JUCY will navigate you through his epic Jucy journey at… • 2 days ago
- @legenny I totally made this flight. I have no idea why more people don’t follow my methods. (Since @FlyAirNZ made… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 3 days ago
- When you are late to the airport but the flight is delayed just enough for you to avoid waiting 2 more hours. #winning • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading