Other Governance Roles
Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i… Simon Lyall on Stop complaining about rates i…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- @garethmorgannz @MikeeTucker @NZGreens Noting that the pre-brexit and trump polls gave solid probabilities for those outcomes. • 6 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz @MikeeTucker @NZGreens Yup. This stuff was thrashed to death in past elections - including the US.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 6 hours ago
- RT @laura_oc_rapira: I can't fucking believe there has been three #LeadersDebate's and not one mention of, or question about climate change… • 7 hours ago
- Or @NZGreens More policy alignment twitter.com/MikeeTucker/st… • 7 hours ago
- RT @andrewtychen: IF Winston holds Northland, based on the CB poll numbers: NAT 57, LAB 46, GRN 10, NZF 6, Maori 2, ACT 1 in a 122 seat Par… • 10 hours ago
- Classic from the right wing nutter playbook - suppress votes because older and richer people can more easily find t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 10 hours ago
- .@top_nz vary between horrific and amazing for their communications. This one is excellent: facebook.com/topnz/videos/7… • 14 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 Hand it all over Hubbard. • 14 hours ago
- RT @lukechristensen: @lancewiggs @AklCouncil good start would be turning carparks to loading zones, will stop delivery vehicles parking on… • 14 hours ago
- Come on @AklCouncil - close High St to non commercial traffic at least. • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading