Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- Do you have your business licenses?
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Why Digitalmax now sucks, and how they can get better
- The reasons Ferrit failed
- Australia continues to move away from New Zealand. ga.gov.au/news-events/ne… • 11 hours ago
- RT @lin_nah: Why is #Auckland Skyworld building is still open? It makes mockery of requiring building WOFs. @AklCouncil @phil_goff What hap… • 11 hours ago
- We chose not to go to the movies (Star Wars!) because this building is unsafe. Disaster waiting. twitter.com/CheckpointRNZ/… • 11 hours ago
- @billbennettnz Just don’t touch. Such velvety metalness. Such warmth. Such darkness… • 11 hours ago
- @billbennettnz Look a the colour and finish. Isn’t it amazing? And the space grey keyboard? And it has so many cores. Such cores. • 11 hours ago
- @anabels Here’s hoping there is one under the Christmas tree.. (You’ll have to sell everything else though) • 11 hours ago
- When the Retina iMacs came out I said to myself - “beautiful, but there is no way I can justify this.” I now have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 12 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall @RocketLab Shouldn’t you be drunk by now? • 12 hours ago
- RT @nzpreneur: Coherent Solutions secures $3M via @punakaikifund with support from K1W1, @NZVIF and Auckland University Inventors Fund. htt… • 15 hours ago
- @PullarStrecker Oh good. That means they are admitting it was fraudulent in the past (see EU decision too). Looking… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading