Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- What if every investor pitch deck had a chart like this…..? twitter.com/MaxRobitzsch/s… • 4 hours ago
- RT @LeroyBeckett: @DarbyatCouncil @AklTransport For what it’s worth OnzO is my favourite thing to happen to Auckland Transport since electr… • 4 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes @jethrocarr @duncangreive @MattNippert The writing was good. The fact checking didn’t exist. This k… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 5 hours ago
- RT @duncangreive: Despite his bad opinions about Mariah Carey, I grudgingly acknowledge this excellent reporting from @MattNippert on a sha… • 5 hours ago
- @blauerpunto Be sure to post the results :-) • 18 hours ago
- In which @NZNationalParty seems intent on spending years in the wilderness of opposition. Act like adults if you ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 hours ago
- @blauerpunto Scratch/etc the surface as it develops. • 20 hours ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest UFB 1g. Via @vibecomnz Stuff fibre can do the same. • 20 hours ago
- RT @ToddScottNBR: @lancewiggs I thought Plunket quit Twitter, he should have stayed quit. • 1 day ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest speedtest.net/my-result/i/23… Wifi to phone • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading