Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- NZGirl is not safe
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Does your logo mean what you think it means?
- @saggis yup - keep fiddling with numbers etc - I’ve had two like this and figured it out eventually. • 9 hours ago
- @saggis when you track try using the other numbers provided by apple in the other search columns. • 11 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Emissions from resevoirs just another factor to be managed when providing low-carbon power. C tonnes/kWh sim… • 15 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Not new (2006 workshop on this webworld.unesco.org/water/ihp/pdf/…), not damning (16% of energy supply from 1% of emissi… • 15 hours ago
- @angusblair that's bloody awesome Angus. Well done. • 19 hours ago
- Damning news about dams. Turns out hydroelectric power may cause emissions. washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… • 19 hours ago
- @rg_jones the pedals are in the wrong places. They should both be at the top.. • 19 hours ago
- Holy slow travellers at airports during school holidays. • 19 hours ago
- RT @markcubey: The legendary Richard Hulse is "in play". Circulate widely. richard.hulse.nz/2016/09/29/i-a… • 1 day ago
- @Subwaynzz @REasther @nzdodo @nzben yeah nah. It's all about the journey not the destination. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading