Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- When a Razr2 is not a Razr2
- RT @benkepes: Interesting to see this result for both @punakaikifund and @vodafone_xone twitter.com/punakaikifund/… • 25 minutes ago
- @roddrury it seems so blindingly obvious that Tesla is doing an Apple to the auto industry. And electricity sector. • 17 hours ago
- RT @roddrury: 10 years since iPhone, 5 years since Model S and car makers still don’t update car UI with software improvements - while disr… • 17 hours ago
- @davemacpherson7 @paulbrislen rtfa - trains still limited. • 19 hours ago
- RT @punakaikifund: Linewize Sells to ASX Listed Family Zone punakaikifund.co.nz/news/linewize-… • 21 hours ago
- @smalltorquer @gerwinvanroyen Yup - I see it on bike and motorbike. It’s easy tell by the vehicle movements. • 22 hours ago
- and @lorde twitter.com/treesandgrasse… • 23 hours ago
- RT @AaronPinkham: @lancewiggs If it’s anything like the 60 year old lady driving 30k thru Carterton whilst texting today? Nailed it. • 23 hours ago
- @matteastnz Just copy Sydney - no touching the phone while behind the wheel - unless handing it to someone else. Ea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 23 hours ago
- RT @gerwinvanroyen: @lancewiggs Walking to and from work I see drivers clearly on there phone every day. On Friday saw a girl rear end a gu… • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading