Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Will Cardinal Pell come home now @Pontifex? I heard whispers of Ballarat impact almost 30 years ago. Horrifying. m.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmf… • 2 hours ago
- Well done NZ Govt. And Pia :-) twitter.com/piawaugh/statu… • 2 hours ago
- @gnat probably should have ceased when the reverse takeover happened. • 2 hours ago
- You do know that @onceit sells cool furniture right? You did? onceit.co.nz/sales/11629/sc… onceit.co.nz/sales/11617/pr… onceit.co.nz/sales/11677/wa… • 4 hours ago
- RT @CJ_NZ: @lancewiggs @IMeasureU That is a big earn out. Which they will need to show a return on their latest round • 9 hours ago
- Well done: @IMeasureU sells for $3.5m + earn out of up to $5.1m. Not bad for $300k revenue. oxfordmetrics.com/news/2017-06-2… • 9 hours ago
- @ThomedySci @HoneyBeeGeek They already exist - we call them bicycles. Or electric bicycles. • 11 hours ago
- Has #GiveNothingtoRacism not taught us anything? cc @NZHumanRights twitter.com/thomasbeagle/s… • 1 day ago
- @88TheDon @madholmes @LizzieMarvelly @MatthewHootonNZ @mizjwilliams @NewsroomNZ Perhaps she lives in a world old wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 1 day ago
- RT @Spudooli: In the last 12 hours over 1000 different IP addresses have tried to login to my IMAP server at home, even routers making logi… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading