Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Getting the details right - ACC's ActiveSmart doesn't
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Kiwibank's Heaps - personal banking as it should be
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 59 minutes ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 19 hours ago
- ‘Multiple senior staff warned Matthews about the fraud from 2013 and he did nothing until 2016.’ There is always mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 19 hours ago
- Yes @garethmorgannz is right here. You’d have to be smoking dope to support criminalisation of it. youtube.com/watch?v=auKEom… • 21 hours ago
- The people who stagecrafted the Trump visit to Saudi are sending us all a message again. twitter.com/AthertonKD/sta… • 1 day ago
- Whenever someone starts promoting Israel’s high tech sector as an exemplar - ask about the price paid. twitter.com/dskilling/stat… • 1 day ago
- These days there are safe, warm apartments for rent. Tiny but better than this. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 1 day ago
- Eerily familiar versus student days in Palmerston North in the 80s. Rent same or lower, inflation adjusted. twitter.com/superleeni/sta… • 1 day ago
- RT @DavidSlack: Today's @SundayStarTimes column. When the mind becomes the enemy of the body. stuff.co.nz/national/healt… https://t.co/gkV3Jsh… • 2 days ago
- @TroyHammo @ryanbakernz Better to hear from you, actually doing stuff, than the current douchebag commentators. i.stuff.co.nz/business/innov… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading