Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to win at team building exercises
- About Lance
- Unmentioned elephants in room @callaghannz Incite: Climate change Election Dollars spent PVL https://t.co/jEl5Pbc18n • 18 hours ago
- 60% of @callaghannz grant funding goes into jobs - @VicCrone • 18 hours ago
- Getting incited by @VicCrone & @callaghannz New report on NZ innovation launching now. https://t.co/SedL7mQHD9 • 18 hours ago
- @AklTransport all we are asking is occasional enforcement. And design these opportunities out. https://t.co/PPnLpRJwGU • 2 days ago
- @AklTransport Not good enough @AklCouncil on a lovely Wynyard day. https://t.co/roJ2SI5RoY • 2 days ago
- Exactly. twitter.com/mrushworth/sta… • 3 days ago
- @southernlimitnz that looks more like MS Word… • 3 days ago
- @gnat @Douglasof240 @ChrisKeall @davemosk @pbtechnz And NZ banks stuffed up by not creating touch free EFTPOS. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 3 days ago
- @davemosk @ChrisKeall @pbtechnz If you buy enough they waive the credit card fee. And they price match too. Apparently. • 3 days ago
- There is work to do, but a finance minister and government should understand basics like inflation. twitter.com/nzlabour/statu… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading