Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Borders' Fail
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Telecom's burden is marketing: Spark
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Do we live in a tax paradise?
- RT @gnat: New Zealand, where government doesn't fuck around. Kiwi haters just need to travel to see how shit things CAN be. https://t.co/Dy… • 1 day ago
- @GenerationZer0 and that survey required a phone call. Wonder if they called mobiles? @ryanmearns • 1 day ago
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 2 days ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 2 days ago
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 3 days ago
- @where_is_anna perhaps they should do sorry for your loss anniversaries for leaving jobs. • 3 days ago
- @ProfEmilyOster I would hazard the risk varies greatly by country. • 3 days ago
- RT @wildsidenz: An ambitious $28 million project to protect our nation’s natural taonga ow.ly/hNXN302yWZH #PredatorFreeNZ https://t.c… • 4 days ago
- @bradmac_nz The issue is that one of them will win. So they are not being very strategic are they? • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading