Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Contact Lance
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- @teri_abel As if the US didn’t have enough to be paralyzed about … • 41 minutes ago
- Happens almost every 24 hours. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 8 hours ago
- Eclipse was amazing here in New Zealand. First it was dark, then it was light. https://t.co/sYAvnRukiy • 8 hours ago
- RT @HillaryWarnedUs: You knew he was this stupid. https://t.co/pYSpGtGtRz • 8 hours ago
- @williamthorpe @MiramarMike And not all the policies are there. E.g. Other parties should say “will keep most of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 18 hours ago
- @MiramarMike I’m a genuine undecided voter down to the wire. I’m really happy with the election process so far wrt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 18 hours ago
- I suspect this will change a lot as more policies emerge - e.g. transport. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 21 hours ago
- Blue Green voter here: Give it a go: policy.thespinoff.co.nz/my-policies https://t.co/fMPm1Qxma6 • 21 hours ago
- RT @smcnz: ICYMI: @TheSpinoffTV ran a week-long climate change series feat @NZ_PCE @moturesearch @realpaulyoung @lancewiggs https://t.co/Kf… • 21 hours ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: @paulbrislen @lancewiggs @Jenene @onceit Onceit is the only deal site I've remained an active member of since it launched.… • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: BBDCEO
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
Method co-founder Adam Lowry presented at the BBD CEO summit this year, and was excellent. The tour reinforced what a great company this is and also showed how small and simple they really are. There is nothing going on here … Continue reading
SY Partners helps companies facing major transformation. The session was aimed at helping the group push the thinking a little, and we very privileged that Chairman Keith Yamashita flew west to run the session. SYPartners see themselves as consistently choosing … Continue reading
Turns out Kiwis buy more Klutz items per capita than anywhere else. They are a toy company that specialises in helping 8-10 year olds build things. Klutz was started by two graduating students with a book on how to juggle … Continue reading
Hyatt have about 500 hotels worldwide. A year ago the CEO saw that they needed an innovation drive, so hired a Chief Innovation Officer who started holding think tank sessions around the world. These brought in a diverse group of … Continue reading
Next up from Cisco was Joanne Bethlahmy Director Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, which is an internal strategy consulting group charged with coming up with provocative ideas challenging business models and approach to customer engagement. They work with customers to … Continue reading
Intuitive Surgical makes giant surgical robots (surgeon assistance devices), and is publicly listed, delivering $1.76b of revenue last year. The have 2341 of their systems installed globally, mostly in the US and with 5 in NZ. Their revenue model is … Continue reading