The new knobblies were not always that effective…
Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- msn.nzherald.co.nz launches
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Contact Lance
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 47 minutes ago
- We managed to miss this. twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg… • 1 hour ago
- @MiramarMike -10 is not voting at all. -another 10 for voting against. • 1 hour ago
- More Xiamen (Oysters were delicious) https://t.co/UW7nY1hOCy • 4 hours ago
- A paid play area, kids kitchen (eg for birthday parties), kids hairdresser and capitalistic merchandise here in a m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 6 hours ago
- Number of electric scooters seen so far in China: 1 (in a Xiaomi store) Number of e-motos, electric cars, vans and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 6 hours ago
- @NZhunt3r We are off to Taipei after this. Staying well south of the real winter. • 6 hours ago
- @lcpriest It definitely has. But that sort of question is a classic for question time. • 6 hours ago
- If only there was an official method to ask questions to ministers. twitter.com/JudithCollinsM… • 7 hours ago
- @MoonbaseOtago It’s amazingly simple - layers of bureaucracy but each very efficient. And the train itself is 15m to Futian • 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.