I’m pretty sure these Karoos (all their was) won’t get me to Townsville. actually I’m worried about Kalgoorlie at this wear rate.
Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- NZ's regressive tax system
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- @roddrury it seems so blindingly obvious that Tesla is doing an Apple to the auto industry. And electricity sector. • 15 hours ago
- RT @roddrury: 10 years since iPhone, 5 years since Model S and car makers still don’t update car UI with software improvements - while disr… • 15 hours ago
- @davemacpherson7 @paulbrislen rtfa - trains still limited. • 17 hours ago
- RT @punakaikifund: Linewize Sells to ASX Listed Family Zone punakaikifund.co.nz/news/linewize-… • 19 hours ago
- @smalltorquer @gerwinvanroyen Yup - I see it on bike and motorbike. It’s easy tell by the vehicle movements. • 20 hours ago
- and @lorde twitter.com/treesandgrasse… • 21 hours ago
- RT @AaronPinkham: @lancewiggs If it’s anything like the 60 year old lady driving 30k thru Carterton whilst texting today? Nailed it. • 21 hours ago
- @matteastnz Just copy Sydney - no touching the phone while behind the wheel - unless handing it to someone else. Ea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 21 hours ago
- RT @gerwinvanroyen: @lancewiggs Walking to and from work I see drivers clearly on there phone every day. On Friday saw a girl rear end a gu… • 21 hours ago
- RT @RichardHulse: @bernardchickey @lancewiggs with the number I see texting or talking I’d say yes to it being the cause of NZ toll. • 21 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.