The track was stunning – greens, reds, golds and after a torrid morning of rain and cold, blue sky.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Punakaiki Fund Interim Accounts - September 2017
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Contact Lance
- @BarryCoates @pureadvantagenz We can run that (and well) for a heck of a lot less than $10m. • 11 hours ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: So looking forward to this! 💜 twitter.com/kiwilandingpad… • 12 hours ago
- RT @nzecoman: ow.ly/b1wo30iuZrz. This is what our “no nasty chemicals “ campaign has been saying for 25 years. And we even got in tro… • 15 hours ago
- @aschiff @InternetNZ Did you get a response? Instant unsubscribe is the standard. • 16 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund Interim Accounts – September 2017 lancewiggs.com/2018/02/20/pun… • 1 day ago
- Meetup is no longer Meetup. twitter.com/dhh/status/965… • 1 day ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze Urgh - be careful what you wish for? Hope it’s not too bad. • 1 day ago
- @sharesight Seems obvious to integrate with @Pocketsmith for the complete solution. • 1 day ago
- Ridiculous panel composition removes credibility. Don’t be a part of them. twitter.com/lukaszfromwell… • 1 day ago
- RT @KeriHenare: I miss the Auckland Web Meetup only all the damn time. medium.com/@sponno… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.