we went via the Holland Track – an old carting route recently reopened by 4WD enthusiasts.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Exactly. twitter.com/mrushworth/sta… • 5 hours ago
- @southernlimitnz that looks more like MS Word… • 6 hours ago
- @gnat @Douglasof240 @ChrisKeall @davemosk @pbtechnz And NZ banks stuffed up by not creating touch free EFTPOS. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 8 hours ago
- @davemosk @ChrisKeall @pbtechnz If you buy enough they waive the credit card fee. And they price match too. Apparently. • 10 hours ago
- There is work to do, but a finance minister and government should understand basics like inflation. twitter.com/nzlabour/statu… • 1 day ago
- I’ve been seeing this for a day now and finally read the link. The gap has not moved when adjusted for inflation. twitter.com/nzlabour/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @bcnzer: @lancewiggs There is already is a train tunnel. Two actually - one for the Paraparaumu line, other the Johnsonville line. Both… • 2 days ago
- A train tunnel through the gorge would be great. twitter.com/DomPost/status… • 2 days ago
- RT @phirate: The #IAmMetiria tag is brutal reading. This isn’t the country I want to live in. Tax me more and treat my brothers and sisters… • 3 days ago
- @modsta Nice rocks there… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.