This is what I saw when opening Kiwiblog just now….
Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Could Auckland attract or retain the next Amazon?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Fixing supermarket self checkout
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Contact Lance
- Still not steep enough. twitter.com/Sustainable205… • 10 hours ago
- RT @pv_reynolds: 👇🏼thread twitter.com/mateosfo/statu… • 11 hours ago
- @thomasbeagle @AaronPinkham There is a ‘camp in your Tesla’ movement. Something about the battery size and all-night AC. • 21 hours ago
- I didn’t realize you could order Teslas in NZ. Delivery in Feb. tesla.com/en_NZ/ If we used the current ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 21 hours ago
- Why is reporting to race organisers and yelling at the person enough? Assault is assault. Society standard should… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 22 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes @chrija And too low at the top end. • 22 hours ago
- @joshuajames @roddrury @mandysimpson How about the physics? And the parking? And the roads versus rail maintenance?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 day ago
- @joshuajames @roddrury @mandysimpson Rail is intrinsically more efficient. Uses far less space. • 1 day ago
- @roddrury I should have phrased that as a question. But yes. • 1 day ago
- @mandysimpson @roddrury Mini buses/vans are very common in many countries. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.