Amazing. Could any institution in New Zealand dream of doing something like this? They walk the line between sincere cheese and self deprecating irony beautifully.
Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- This is the EU’s official series of notices to the EU and UK on the effect of Brexit. Read some.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 17 hours ago
- 100% agree. It’s difficult to poke your nose in sometimes, but people generally respond well to positive engagement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL The evidence from Twitter folk is that car parking is not treated zealously. It might pay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL Thanks Can I propose that you have a policy on bikes? It is very concerning to me that “far… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- RT @D_Langenmayr: This week’s @TheEconomist has a lead article on how to reform the tax system. Let me briefly summarize and comment from t… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL Please do. And if Britomart really does have a policy of removing bikes then it needs to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL What then is the policy regarding bikes locked on Britomart property and on council property in the precinct? • 1 day ago
- @Brycepearce Or hailing one? • 1 day ago
- @Brycepearce Not in China. Try getting a car.. • 1 day ago
- Naomi is super amazing - but like any Chinese visitor to the West is confronted with the increasingly incompatible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.