I do like this succinct explanation of the Ireland situation.
Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Whisky and More delivers
- Do you have your business licenses?
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 1 hour ago
- @andrewtychen Which is garbage - Xero has shifted the profession already in NZ. • 3 hours ago
- Great tweets by @andrewtychen on Andrew Grant’s talk. • 3 hours ago
- @andrewtychen Lol. • 3 hours ago
- So it seems @Cycliq can’t accept credit card payments without asking for information they have no rights to have. Avoid. • 3 hours ago
- (at 6% yield, before maintenance etc.) twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 5 hours ago
- $93,677 per car park. That’s $28 per day based on 200 days use. That’s what the car parks in the street are wort… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 5 hours ago
- @ksuyin @andrewtychen Yeah - I’d buy from Torpedo7 instead. It’s a lovely bit of kit. • 5 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch That’s the design? That’s terrifyingly dangerous. No thanks. • 1 day ago
- @LemuelLyes It’s part of a McKinsey course. Did he have exposure to McKinsey? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.