I do like this succinct explanation of the Ireland situation.
Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Contact Lance
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Wear your safety equipment - dorky glasses are cool
- Who wouldn’t want a job that aimed to install less than one camera a month for the next five years. twitter.com/AklTransport/s… • 14 hours ago
- Limey heck nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 2 days ago
- @paulbrislen What were their accumulated losses? • 2 days ago
- RT @WeirdlyHub: Want to know how we can be so sure Weirdly screening quizzes help attract more diverse teams? Here's how we test every asse… • 2 days ago
- Eden Park has a huge asset - the land - a $40m loan from AC and otherwise makes enough cash each year to cover expe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 days ago
- @paulbrislen https://t.co/m0LQudM50y • 3 days ago
- @JoshForde Yes - it’s nuts and should be solveble with firmware. I’ve experienced lock ups too but rear wheel, whic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 days ago
- This lock up happened to one of our folks going down Queen St - they managed to land safely. twitter.com/CheckpointRNZ/… • 3 days ago
- @hirendpatel @Xero Did they use Xero? I suspect not. It was large and getting out of Xero’s sweet spot. Not to sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 4 days ago
- @jashmatthews @Xero Yes that’s a good point. And we (can’t talk for others) generally ask for direct access to Xero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.