A better way is to ask for the absolute minimum information required, and do it at the appropriate time in a transaction.
Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- Yale versus NZ Super Asset Allocation
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Whisky and More delivers
- Ferrit - $36m flushed....
- @BMWMotorrad Any reason why I can’t import one myself? E.g. approvals? It’s sad to see BMW miss this trend. • 3 minutes ago
- Hi @BMWMotorrad Why don’t you sell the c-evolution in New Zealand? Meanwhile when is an electric GSA coming? It’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 5 hours ago
- Watch this, and imagine that the quick clay is compressed ice under Greenland or East Antarctic. #trpt youtube.com/watch?v=3q-qfN… • 5 hours ago
- RT @Sustainable2050: The real worst case of sea level rise, according to this top scientist: 4.5 to 6 meters, *this century*. Small probabi… • 5 hours ago
- @traskjd @AaronPinkham @BR3NDA Yup - bot. • 5 hours ago
- @Phil_Wheeler @SharesiesNZ Not yet - for that we would need to have a continuous disclosure Product Disclosure Stat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 5 hours ago
- @traskjd @BR3NDA Beware - I’m pretty sure that @traskjd is a bot that replies yes whenever that particular question is asked. • 6 hours ago
- @smalltorquer This fund invests into companies with existing and growing revenue, and avoids IP-centric pre-revenue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 6 hours ago
- @smalltorquer None. • 6 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund’s new public offer has a minimum of just $215. We want as many people as possible to be able to inve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 6 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.