Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Our new US ambassador has a tough act to follow
- 200 investors,$64 million in assets And the principal ripped everyone off for $7m. I don’t even know where to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 5 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Well if you think it’s all going to custard then those Z-bonds will give you hedge agains… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Agree the only difference is the issuer risk etc. However portfolio managers with set man… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz But do those bank deposits tick the “corporate bonds” bucket in your portfolio mix? Fascinating. • 23 hours ago
- Chartism twitter.com/HamishMacEwan/… https://t.co/R43UB2hste • 23 hours ago
- @becs355 What?! - why isn’t it on the bench and plugged in permanently? P-) • 23 hours ago
- RT @simon_pound: the avocado crisis has got so bad that farmers are trying to pass off imitations twitter.com/FarmersWeeklyN… • 1 day ago
- @lawgeeknz @michaelmurfy I had a similar experience when my then brand new A4 Kindle was “watered” at Foo Camp USA,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- Love that the reason was because it was the easiest option. All the best for @JulieAnneGenter and family. twitter.com/NZGreens/statu… • 2 days ago
- RT @BikeAKL: New Zealand’s Associate Minister for Transport (and Minister for Women) has biked to the hospital for the birth of her first b… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Internet Business
In January 2011 I tried my hand at prediction. Let’s see how that worked out then: eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, … Continue reading
Urgent couriers are sending the wrong message with this sign-up form. If things are really so urgent, then why waste my time filling out this oh-so complicated form? A better way is to ask for the absolute minimum information required, … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
Let’s have a go at fortune telling – no cookies involved. eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, toxic inks and expensive production … Continue reading
AllAboutTheStory.com is offering a full journalism scholarship to the biggest and best web event in New Zealand – Webstock. Webstock’s cool – and has a host of awesome and famous foreign and local speakers. In their own words: Webstock 2011 … Continue reading
Here’s Fishpond‘s latest email to me. I like the company a lot, and they are justifiably doing well, but I find it difficult to buy anything from them as I’ve moved increasingly into an electronic world. In September last year … Continue reading