Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Holland Track and Kalgoorlie10
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- This person is indicating that he prefers cyclists to potentially die rather than to alert car drivers to the harm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson You can’t talk to a person in that situation without gaining his attention (hitting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson She’d already stopped. Watch the video. All he had to do is not drive on the footpa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @pepelevamp @PeterJThomson @ksuyin A polite tap on your car is not rough. A hard slap (loud noise, no harm) when yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson Come ride with me on that road. It’s not safe to veer off the bike path on to the r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson It’s a contact sport if a car is in a bike lane - and that’s not a sport cyclists win. No tolerance. None. • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin He was parked dangerously, doing nothing, did not see anything and needed to be told to get the heck away. • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson Well I am glad I didn’t almost lost someone today as my wife was smart enough to tap (I generally ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin The alternative to getting the selfish person in the car to move away is to ride on the road… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 12 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin Yes I assert that right. It’s a car not the One Ring. • 12 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Internet Business
In January 2011 I tried my hand at prediction. Let’s see how that worked out then: eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, … Continue reading
Urgent couriers are sending the wrong message with this sign-up form. If things are really so urgent, then why waste my time filling out this oh-so complicated form? A better way is to ask for the absolute minimum information required, … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
Let’s have a go at fortune telling – no cookies involved. eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, toxic inks and expensive production … Continue reading
AllAboutTheStory.com is offering a full journalism scholarship to the biggest and best web event in New Zealand – Webstock. Webstock’s cool – and has a host of awesome and famous foreign and local speakers. In their own words: Webstock 2011 … Continue reading
Here’s Fishpond‘s latest email to me. I like the company a lot, and they are justifiably doing well, but I find it difficult to buy anything from them as I’ve moved increasingly into an electronic world. In September last year … Continue reading