Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Whisky and More delivers
- Do you have your business licenses?
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 1 hour ago
- @andrewtychen Which is garbage - Xero has shifted the profession already in NZ. • 3 hours ago
- Great tweets by @andrewtychen on Andrew Grant’s talk. • 3 hours ago
- @andrewtychen Lol. • 3 hours ago
- So it seems @Cycliq can’t accept credit card payments without asking for information they have no rights to have. Avoid. • 3 hours ago
- (at 6% yield, before maintenance etc.) twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 5 hours ago
- $93,677 per car park. That’s $28 per day based on 200 days use. That’s what the car parks in the street are wort… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 5 hours ago
- @ksuyin @andrewtychen Yeah - I’d buy from Torpedo7 instead. It’s a lovely bit of kit. • 5 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch That’s the design? That’s terrifyingly dangerous. No thanks. • 1 day ago
- @LemuelLyes It’s part of a McKinsey course. Did he have exposure to McKinsey? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Internet Business
In January 2011 I tried my hand at prediction. Let’s see how that worked out then: eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, … Continue reading
Urgent couriers are sending the wrong message with this sign-up form. If things are really so urgent, then why waste my time filling out this oh-so complicated form? A better way is to ask for the absolute minimum information required, … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
Let’s have a go at fortune telling – no cookies involved. eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, toxic inks and expensive production … Continue reading
AllAboutTheStory.com is offering a full journalism scholarship to the biggest and best web event in New Zealand – Webstock. Webstock’s cool – and has a host of awesome and famous foreign and local speakers. In their own words: Webstock 2011 … Continue reading
Here’s Fishpond‘s latest email to me. I like the company a lot, and they are justifiably doing well, but I find it difficult to buy anything from them as I’ve moved increasingly into an electronic world. In September last year … Continue reading