This chart from the USA is quite worrying. On the other hand it;s the first time in my lifetime that a recession in the US and rest of world is less damaging to NZ than it is to those countries.
Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Fix the Berl report on alcohol and drugs
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- We are being watched now
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Rename the NZ Super Rugby teams
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.