Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Borders' Fail
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Red Bull is a tobacco company
- Stuff - remove the TVNZ video on Bridget Saunders
- Do we live in a tax paradise?
- @Kiwiseabreeze check the sugar content :-( I think their CEO himself said how they were selling sugared milk. • 36 minutes ago
- @hazelphilli isn't he a wolf level PR adviser? (I was trying to type "world" but autocorrect seemed to have a superior alternative) • 13 hours ago
- @hazelphilli I really don't understand why @MyFoodBagNZ thought Kevin Roberts was a good idea for director. Back themselves. • 13 hours ago
- RT @gnat: New Zealand, where government doesn't fuck around. Kiwi haters just need to travel to see how shit things CAN be. https://t.co/Dy… • 1 day ago
- @GenerationZer0 and that survey required a phone call. Wonder if they called mobiles? @ryanmearns • 2 days ago
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 3 days ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 3 days ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 3 days ago
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 4 days ago
- @where_is_anna perhaps they should do sorry for your loss anniversaries for leaving jobs. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading