Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- About Lance
- How to win at team building exercises
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Organic Torpedo7 beats inept inorganic Ferrit
- Posts I like
- @LewSOS although that was about people's pets in an attempt to change the focus. That article gave me no confidence. • 5 hours ago
- Minister interrupting @SusieFergusonNZ accusing her of interrupting. @NZMorningReport It's her job and you are dissembling. • 6 hours ago
- I will bring fire: RT @hazelphilli: The person who invented the "add tip?" function to Eftpos machines -- find them and bring them to me. • 6 hours ago
- @modsta How’s your mum? • 20 hours ago
- Depth effect means taking selfies with a timer. https://t.co/qdYn86tvHx • 20 hours ago
- @ActionActors As long as they learned from their inaction. Every investment on its merits. @ChrisKeall • 20 hours ago
- Strongly suspect Powerhouse are regretting their decision to place their share price so prominently on their home p… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… • 21 hours ago
- Status page for @BNZ outage: status.bnz.co.nz • 21 hours ago
- BNZ mobile and web banking is down. That’s pretty much the whole bank then. https://t.co/9dvp3wA5Ol • 21 hours ago
- Read a Hacker News comment from 23 minutes ago that you think is relevant to @raygunio…. then see @traskjd has already replied to it. • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading