Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Posts I like
- Do you have your business licenses?
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 18 hours ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 18 hours ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 23 hours ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Is there somewhere we can track progress of these offers? • 1 day ago
- Also how much of what was raised is FMA regulated to local retail investors, or to NZ/offshore wholesale investors… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 day ago
- @nicolariordan @centralityai Convert it t cash and we can talk. • 1 day ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Product Designers: thinking of a new gig? Want to be surrounded by excellent devs, testers, product owners, platform crew,… • 1 day ago
- @stevebwriter Eventually it goes to the country level, as it did here. • 1 day ago
- The people dealing and taking drugs downtown Akl have absolutely no concerns about the level of drug penalties. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading