Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme • 7 hours ago
- RT @EFF: The United States may have left the TPP, but other countries are forging ahead, placing millions of users at risk. https://t.co/Sm… • 16 hours ago
- Fantastic to share @everedgeip and IP Office of Singapore’s announcement on IP/IA strategy advisory services. everedgeglobal.com/blog/2017/5/10… • 1 day ago
- @danhob1 Appointment was a bipartisan effort. • 1 day ago
- @jamespeshaw charge all users the same. But get the numbers right - it’s a low margin game. • 1 day ago
- Sadly has now missed his chance to gracefully exit. Which in itself is a bad sign for the role of Auditor General. twitter.com/rnz_news/statu… • 1 day ago
- Can one poorly behaved staff member at Victoria St @nzpost motivate someone to move their entire @KiwibankNZ business? Yes. Yes they can. • 1 day ago
- RT @AklDesignChamp: Every bdg in every city should have home tel no of architect & developer that created it. This way we'd get great desig… • 2 days ago
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 2 days ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading