Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Also looking for a senior designer - someone comfortable with web marketing sites, web products and promotional material. Get in touch. • 21 hours ago
- Anyone (experienced) looking to start and drive an international SaaS marketing machine in a very well funded business? Get in touch. • 21 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall I’m assuming it’s the Reserve Bank nbr.co.nz/opinion/reserv… @ReckonsEmoji • 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: NBR's publisher called by comms guy at a major bank. Said bank won't renew its subscription because it was criticised in an… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai @TeamSnapper thanks Miki. The Auckland approach of stealing money isn't great either. • 1 day ago
- RT @74CasinoSquare: @AJemaineClement @rhysiedarby this actually seen in a NZTE office in SF, I know as I'm the Trade Commissioner #fotc htt… • 1 day ago
- Where I discover you can't top up @TeamSnapper online without a gadget. No app either @mikiszikszai • 1 day ago
- @jonronson you'd probably regret it :-) • 2 days ago
- @clinnell I don’t even know where to start… • 2 days ago
- @LudOfTheValley @keith_ng @nigelramsay @NomNomPandaNZ summed up nicely. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading