Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Obvious: Induced demand means lovely new road fills up and slows everyone down. Same effect every time. stuff.co.nz/motoring/90938… • 2 hours ago
- Most popular paid-for student education websites and apps used in schools - via @linewise Schools:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 9 hours ago
- @simonrandall “You can’t view or download material, or visit websites that could be thought offensive, inappropriate or illegal.” “Thought”? • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant no level of armour can protect against the drop bears though. @KylieJaySays • 2 days ago
- @KirstiGrant it makes it easier for the snakes and spiders. • 2 days ago
- Full house for today’s panel on public broadcasting https://t.co/3S9EdUEkRR • 2 days ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Left: Mike Pence & the boys propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare. Right: #Saudi men of the Qassim Girls Cou… • 4 days ago
- 30 years ago cars looked like this: twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status… https://t.co/ecpRVOQokG • 4 days ago
- @benlilley check your spam folder - comes from formsbyair.com • 4 days ago
- When the shoe bomber guy happened the authorities didn’t ban shoes on flights. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading