Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Could Auckland attract or retain the next Amazon?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- @blauerpunto Be sure to post the results :-) • 7 hours ago
- In which @NZNationalParty seems intent on spending years in the wilderness of opposition. Act like adults if you ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 7 hours ago
- @blauerpunto Scratch/etc the surface as it develops. • 9 hours ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest UFB 1g. Via @vibecomnz Stuff fibre can do the same. • 9 hours ago
- RT @ToddScottNBR: @lancewiggs I thought Plunket quit Twitter, he should have stayed quit. • 17 hours ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest speedtest.net/my-result/i/23… Wifi to phone • 20 hours ago
- @HopefulEntity @rantydave @skysportnz We should not promote him by giving him a platform. • 20 hours ago
- I worry about Plunket when I see these tweets - he’s not in a healthy space. I hope someone is reaching out to him. twitter.com/SeanPlunket/st… • 1 day ago
- @HopefulEntity @rantydave @skysportnz We don’t. Look at the people resigning for a lot less for events that happened years ago. • 1 day ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Among economists, there is near-universal acceptance that immigration generates huge benefits econ.st/2hKnA2Y htt… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading