Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- How to win customers back - the 4 difficult steps
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- @rowsell very tired yet invigorated I suspect. Well done. • 5 hours ago
- "I’ve interviewed tens and tens of thousands of people and I’ve learned." @TheSpinoffTV interview of @WeirdlyHub thespinoff.co.nz/featured/26-10… • 6 hours ago
- @traskjd a lot of interesting work happening on that screen too. • 6 hours ago
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 17 hours ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 18 hours ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 19 hours ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 22 hours ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 22 hours ago
- Taken bike was locked to one of these https://t.co/gh3YbnBXk7 • 22 hours ago
- My bike disappeared from in front of @Auckland_NZ building today. Scott eSub, back rack and front light broken. https://t.co/e7WZIIBgGj • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading