Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Uncovering the truth behind "50% of teens post senstive information"
- Great mousetrap, lousy website
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 17 hours ago
- @where_is_anna perhaps they should do sorry for your loss anniversaries for leaving jobs. • 17 hours ago
- @ProfEmilyOster I would hazard the risk varies greatly by country. • 17 hours ago
- RT @wildsidenz: An ambitious $28 million project to protect our nation’s natural taonga ow.ly/hNXN302yWZH #PredatorFreeNZ https://t.c… • 1 day ago
- @bradmac_nz The issue is that one of them will win. So they are not being very strategic are they? • 1 day ago
- @bradmac_nz How could they consider Trump acceptable? • 1 day ago
- @lightweight Have you investigated Dropbox and the other file-sharing platforms? @davemosk • 2 days ago
- @lightweight most of my Flickr use was for sharing with my blog. I now also use annotate/dropbox for blog pics. @davemosk • 2 days ago
- @lightweight Apple, and lots of devices, for personal, Wordpress for blog pics. @davemosk • 2 days ago
- @lightweight I’m somewhat shocked you are using Flickr Dave. They lost me years ago. @davemosk • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading