Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Better by Design CEO Summit videos
- Xero offline is coming. Later.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Why Dell is being taken private again
- @mikiszikszai @TeamSnapper thanks Miki. The Auckland approach of stealing money isn't great either. • 15 hours ago
- RT @74CasinoSquare: @AJemaineClement @rhysiedarby this actually seen in a NZTE office in SF, I know as I'm the Trade Commissioner #fotc htt… • 20 hours ago
- Where I discover you can't top up @TeamSnapper online without a gadget. No app either @mikiszikszai • 22 hours ago
- @jonronson you'd probably regret it :-) • 1 day ago
- @clinnell I don’t even know where to start… • 1 day ago
- @LudOfTheValley @keith_ng @nigelramsay @NomNomPandaNZ summed up nicely. • 1 day ago
- To ISP filming cyclists in Pakenham St for a safety app: real commuters from here use bikes like this, not racers https://t.co/nEwj6PVdQp • 1 day ago
- RT @rocket2guns: Team's getting pretty darn large here in Dunedin, NZ at @rocketwerkz https://t.co/oFDBahQW1O • 1 day ago
- @nigelramsay innovation would be a flamethrower that auto-detects and eliminates Brussels sprouts… @NomNomPandaNZ • 1 day ago
- Lived in 3, stayed in 7, been in 9. Good list - except for Calgary. so boring. Calgary. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading