Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Stuff - remove the TVNZ video on Bridget Saunders
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- The stupid American Express "prove you are you" policy
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @PocketSmith: Here’s how much money you could save by retirement by saving $10, $20, $50 or $100 per week fool.com/retirement/201… https:… • 19 hours ago
- RT @ludwigw: Quite seriously. The Mayor should set a vision for Auckland. Not act as an accountant, auditor or external consultant trying t… • 1 day ago
- @fjcAKL gone I'm afraid. • 1 day ago
- @_schmoove_ @danielwithmusic @stripe Yes Delaware C-Corp is better • 2 days ago
- RT @_schmoove_: @lancewiggs @stripe @syngency in the thick of it and has been a seamless experience so far • 2 days ago
- Anyone from NZ tried @stripe’s Atlas? stripe.com/atlas • 2 days ago
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 3 days ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 4 days ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 4 days ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.