Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Borders' Fail
- @saggis yup - keep fiddling with numbers etc - I’ve had two like this and figured it out eventually. • 45 minutes ago
- @saggis when you track try using the other numbers provided by apple in the other search columns. • 3 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Emissions from resevoirs just another factor to be managed when providing low-carbon power. C tonnes/kWh sim… • 6 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Not new (2006 workshop on this webworld.unesco.org/water/ihp/pdf/…), not damning (16% of energy supply from 1% of emissi… • 6 hours ago
- @angusblair that's bloody awesome Angus. Well done. • 10 hours ago
- Damning news about dams. Turns out hydroelectric power may cause emissions. washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… • 10 hours ago
- @rg_jones the pedals are in the wrong places. They should both be at the top.. • 11 hours ago
- Holy slow travellers at airports during school holidays. • 11 hours ago
- RT @markcubey: The legendary Richard Hulse is "in play". Circulate widely. richard.hulse.nz/2016/09/29/i-a… • 1 day ago
- @Subwaynzz @REasther @nzdodo @nzben yeah nah. It's all about the journey not the destination. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.