Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @CJ_NZ @benkepes @punakaikifund @garethmorgannz we do ourselves. And any company looking to IPO will need the 2 years prior to the IPO. • 11 hours ago
- @as_w That would be Intergen for you then…? • 14 hours ago
- @benkepes @garethmorgannz @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ @punakaikifund even that we have to ask means it is too hard to understand. Needs to be simple. • 15 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ why? • 15 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz IP on balance sheet would deliberately be minimised. We have the reverse problem today. @benkepes @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ • 15 hours ago
- Where would you rather work? intergen.co.nz/Careers/Vacanc… idealog.co.nz/tech/2016/12/b… • 15 hours ago
- 770% growth over 3 years. Vey nicely done @Timely blog.gettimely.com/timely-71-delo… • 15 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @DavidSlack ancient politics. See also Americans (or adopted Americans) and the World Bank. • 15 hours ago
- @DavidSlack always a French leader at the IMF. It's BS. • 17 hours ago
- @stevebiddle @bentorkington IMF is always run by a French person. Sorry. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading