Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ - it gets worse for all of us
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Uncovering the truth behind "50% of teens post senstive information"
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 11 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 11 hours ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 11 hours ago
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 1 day ago
- @where_is_anna perhaps they should do sorry for your loss anniversaries for leaving jobs. • 1 day ago
- @ProfEmilyOster I would hazard the risk varies greatly by country. • 1 day ago
- RT @wildsidenz: An ambitious $28 million project to protect our nation’s natural taonga ow.ly/hNXN302yWZH #PredatorFreeNZ https://t.c… • 2 days ago
- @bradmac_nz The issue is that one of them will win. So they are not being very strategic are they? • 2 days ago
- @bradmac_nz How could they consider Trump acceptable? • 2 days ago
- @lightweight Have you investigated Dropbox and the other file-sharing platforms? @davemosk • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading