Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Posts I like
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- @Maungawhau @CityVisionNZ @richardhills777 superb to hear @pippacoom • 22 hours ago
- @Sereeena NT was it for me :-) • 1 day ago
- @rowsell very tired yet invigorated I suspect. Well done. • 1 day ago
- "I’ve interviewed tens and tens of thousands of people and I’ve learned." @TheSpinoffTV interview of @WeirdlyHub thespinoff.co.nz/featured/26-10… • 1 day ago
- @traskjd a lot of interesting work happening on that screen too. • 1 day ago
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 1 day ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 1 day ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 2 days ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading