Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- NZGirl is not safe
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Does your logo mean what you think it means?
- @saggis @nicktmro so you ask Apple? Or? And where do you pick up? • 1 hour ago
- @nicktmro @saggis yup. I saw a few. I called NZC on one and it was confusing - but I agree problem seems to be on TNT’s end not Apple. • 1 hour ago
- @saggis yup - keep fiddling with numbers etc - I’ve had two like this and figured it out eventually. • 10 hours ago
- @saggis when you track try using the other numbers provided by apple in the other search columns. • 13 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Emissions from resevoirs just another factor to be managed when providing low-carbon power. C tonnes/kWh sim… • 17 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Not new (2006 workshop on this webworld.unesco.org/water/ihp/pdf/…), not damning (16% of energy supply from 1% of emissi… • 17 hours ago
- @angusblair that's bloody awesome Angus. Well done. • 21 hours ago
- Damning news about dams. Turns out hydroelectric power may cause emissions. washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… • 21 hours ago
- @rg_jones the pedals are in the wrong places. They should both be at the top.. • 21 hours ago
- Holy slow travellers at airports during school holidays. • 21 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading