Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Fix the Berl report on alcohol and drugs
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- We are being watched now
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Rename the NZ Super Rugby teams
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @mishviews: I believe that the Crusaders’ new name should be the/te Pounamu. The name would: • recognise a unique stone that forms in… • 44 minutes ago
- @golrizghahraman @jackyan But then nothing happened. Garner is still publishing. If the press cannot self regulate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @Ohheykenny Never happened to me, to add to your anecdata. Would be interesting to try it wearing a suit. • 1 day ago
- @RiJac01 @kirsty_johnston Yes I understand that. And it’s a shame. Bit tbh I’ve essentially forgotten the name (I w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @kirsty_johnston No I’m not going to read that if you’ve named the gunman. Perhaps if our prime minister changed her mind. • 1 day ago
- @InfovoreMatt @MarkHubbard33 That’s where the bears are waiting for their snacks, of course. • 1 day ago
- @MarkHubbard33 As long as there are no dangerous animals around you’ll be fine. https://t.co/7Ihx0YQoWC • 1 day ago
- Tbh this is just like the southern ocean. Not fastening down furniture is a sign of pretty gentle stuff. I had to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- This from the middle of a wonderful thread. Our Epsom MP needs to do some reading it seems. twitter.com/hendysh/status… • 1 day ago
- @golrizghahraman @jackyan We’ve been complaining, but we need a better broadcasting standards system. The current o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.