Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Posts I like
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- @Maungawhau @CityVisionNZ @richardhills777 superb to hear @pippacoom • 16 hours ago
- @Sereeena NT was it for me :-) • 20 hours ago
- @rowsell very tired yet invigorated I suspect. Well done. • 1 day ago
- "I’ve interviewed tens and tens of thousands of people and I’ve learned." @TheSpinoffTV interview of @WeirdlyHub thespinoff.co.nz/featured/26-10… • 1 day ago
- @traskjd a lot of interesting work happening on that screen too. • 1 day ago
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 1 day ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 1 day ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 1 day ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading