Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- About Lance
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Contact Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Punakaiki Fund Update: new investment, extended offer
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- NZers are getting to experience the quality of the US airlines. It’s not pretty. stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-… • 7 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow lancewiggs.com/2016/09/25/pun… https://t.co/tG2f4tKZIe • 1 day ago
- @vaughndavis very difficult when you are in a cosy sleeping bag. • 1 day ago
- @punakaikifund was referring to me there. @Tim_McCready • 1 day ago
- Mon: Auckland/Taranaki Tue: Wellington Wed: Nelson Thu: Christchurch Fri: Dunedin @punakaikifund Roadshow this week. All invited. • 1 day ago
- RT @aurynn: Best possible Twitter acquirer: Apple. They don’t need to “monetise” it, so they can undo the damage Twitter, Inc has done. • 2 days ago
- @PeterJThomson @gavinbarron @barnaclebarnes I now always call, call them out on it and insist on redelivery. Apparently it's turning up soon • 2 days ago
- RT @SubTelForum: Vocus-Nextgen Networks AU$861m Acquisition Cleared by Regulator bit.ly/2d1Lbbk • 2 days ago
- RT @daork: @lancewiggs I cancel orders when the seller uses NZ Couriers now, and let them know why. Not worth the hassle. • 2 days ago
- Another “customer not home” from NZ Courier - when 2 people were there. Fraud. From the driver or NZC or both? • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading