Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- NZ's regressive tax system
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BBD CEO Summit - Casey Sheahan (Patagonia)
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- RT @feibiangoh: I’ve bought of their resale site before. I don’t know which felt worse; that I paid double the price for the ticket or the… • 14 hours ago
- Hi @MBIEgovtnz @KiwiNet_NZ @ReturnOnScience Does anyone have an updated version of this table? From the 2014 PASF… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 17 hours ago
- @gnat @ChrisKeall The value of Stretchsense is likely still well past the valuations where the government players i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 18 hours ago
- As if we didn’t already know Ticketmaster & Tickettek are arses. The industry should use price discrimination to g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 19 hours ago
- @benkepes @swampy_kiwi Oh I do Ben, and, well, how do I put this….. • 19 hours ago
- 6 car parks versus 20 homes. Reconsider this please @AklCouncil twitter.com/GreaterAKL/sta… • 20 hours ago
- @modsta Love it. You’d better eat that pie then. • 1 day ago
- @modsta I think you’ll find that’s upside down. Please drop off at BizDojo Wgtn. W • 1 day ago
- @wombleton that was running through my head too - but sometimes you need to call these things out. • 1 day ago
- @wombleton White males? :-( • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading