Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- The standard you walk past is the standard you accept
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Fix the Berl report on alcohol and drugs
- @GenerationZer0 and that survey required a phone call. Wonder if they called mobiles? @ryanmearns • 21 minutes ago
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 23 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 23 hours ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 23 hours ago
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 2 days ago
- @where_is_anna perhaps they should do sorry for your loss anniversaries for leaving jobs. • 2 days ago
- @ProfEmilyOster I would hazard the risk varies greatly by country. • 2 days ago
- RT @wildsidenz: An ambitious $28 million project to protect our nation’s natural taonga ow.ly/hNXN302yWZH #PredatorFreeNZ https://t.c… • 3 days ago
- @bradmac_nz The issue is that one of them will win. So they are not being very strategic are they? • 3 days ago
- @bradmac_nz How could they consider Trump acceptable? • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading