Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Posts I like
- Do you have your business licenses?
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 18 hours ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 18 hours ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 23 hours ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Is there somewhere we can track progress of these offers? • 1 day ago
- Also how much of what was raised is FMA regulated to local retail investors, or to NZ/offshore wholesale investors… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 day ago
- @nicolariordan @centralityai Convert it t cash and we can talk. • 1 day ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Product Designers: thinking of a new gig? Want to be surrounded by excellent devs, testers, product owners, platform crew,… • 1 day ago
- @stevebwriter Eventually it goes to the country level, as it did here. • 1 day ago
- The people dealing and taking drugs downtown Akl have absolutely no concerns about the level of drug penalties. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading