Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- It's the Gelato, not the brand
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 2 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 7 hours ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 8 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 9 hours ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 17 hours ago
- Humans wearing black at night in the rain on the Quay st bike path should not be surprised when cyclists are shocked and scared. • 1 day ago
- RT @vikram_nz: That was soooooo unexpected twitter.com/fabiochiusi/st… • 1 day ago
- @avon 30k in 9 years for my old car • 1 day ago
- @avon awesome. Will be an interesting change. • 1 day ago
- RT @avon: Sold my beloved MINI. We’re now officially a (mostly) one car family. Just caught train from Manukau to Britomart. Fast. Clean. L… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading