Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Could Auckland attract or retain the next Amazon?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- @blauerpunto Be sure to post the results :-) • 7 hours ago
- In which @NZNationalParty seems intent on spending years in the wilderness of opposition. Act like adults if you ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 7 hours ago
- @blauerpunto Scratch/etc the surface as it develops. • 8 hours ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest UFB 1g. Via @vibecomnz Stuff fibre can do the same. • 8 hours ago
- RT @ToddScottNBR: @lancewiggs I thought Plunket quit Twitter, he should have stayed quit. • 17 hours ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest speedtest.net/my-result/i/23… Wifi to phone • 20 hours ago
- @HopefulEntity @rantydave @skysportnz We should not promote him by giving him a platform. • 20 hours ago
- I worry about Plunket when I see these tweets - he’s not in a healthy space. I hope someone is reaching out to him. twitter.com/SeanPlunket/st… • 1 day ago
- @HopefulEntity @rantydave @skysportnz We don’t. Look at the people resigning for a lot less for events that happened years ago. • 1 day ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Among economists, there is near-universal acceptance that immigration generates huge benefits econ.st/2hKnA2Y htt… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: media
In January 2011 I tried my hand at prediction. Let’s see how that worked out then: eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, … Continue reading
Let’s have a go at fortune telling – no cookies involved. eBooks will become relatively normal. It will begin to feel a little silly to purchase products that require cutting down trees, chemicals, huge plants, toxic inks and expensive production … Continue reading
A few choice quotes from the Australia Communications and Media Authority’s “Report 4— Changing business models in the Australian communication and media sectors: Challenges and response strategies” It’s worth reading the report – at least for your industry. “At June … Continue reading
Here’s Fishpond‘s latest email to me. I like the company a lot, and they are justifiably doing well, but I find it difficult to buy anything from them as I’ve moved increasingly into an electronic world. In September last year … Continue reading
I got this email just now, it’s so ugly I thought I’d follow the link to see how bad the survey was. I took the extra time to take pictures and write comments. The landing page as not too … Continue reading
Google has a new readability feature, so why not check a few local sites? Here are some, in decreasing order of ‘Basic’ readabilty. Proving something about left wing academics, tough I am not sure what. Overall very consistent in readability … Continue reading