From Kalgoorlie to Leonora was kangaroo country – with dead roos every 150 meters on average for much of the ride. I am not kidding.
So playing safe I stopped well before dark, which is when the roos come out to play (and lose badly) ‘chicken’ with the four trailer roadtrains.
Once here I dropped the boxes and blasted around some local tracks. If you find yourself in a Aussie mining town then get a bike and discover adventure wonderland – there are tracks everywhere.
For dinner there was a choice of two hotels, and I was advised to go to the better one. Even that, it appeared, was a skimpy bar….. The food was nice though I bugged out after a couple of drinks, and meeting some really cool folk.
Tomorrow is all West, next stop Uluru, with some chillt desert evening(s) before then.
Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- John - the real issue here is results, not dance partners
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- RT @southernrata: @lancewiggs If this included the entire sincere adoption of Mending the Safety Net and Marama D as MSW minister I would c… • 13 minutes ago
- @nzben @NZNationalParty With @JulieAnneGenter as transport minister? :-) • 1 hour ago
- RT @nzben: Tell you what: if @NZNationalParty agrees to every single one of these, plus rail to the airport in 3 years, I'll back a Nat-Gre… • 1 hour ago
- @grant_farquhar @casmo85 and kickbacks in cash for reducing emissions… overall neutral per sector. • 9 hours ago
- @styler That’s not something to compromise - and Nats eve made it a policy. • 9 hours ago
- RT @casmo85: @lancewiggs Yep Nats will need the tax cuts. Wish Green Party was more pragmatic - my circles just can't understand it. Can yo… • 10 hours ago
- @casmo85 Can you? cc @farmgeek • 10 hours ago
- @casmo85 Mansplaination: 1: Pragmatic politics means give a tax cut to get it passed 2: Ctax puts direct price on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 10 hours ago
- @casmo85 Yup - it looked pretty reasonable. The key part to me is the tax and applying commensurate benefits. Nats would like tax cuts. • 10 hours ago
- @jpdanner @farmgeek It’s always the ones you need suspect.. https://t.co/QXVuTkqHJS • 10 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.