From Kalgoorlie to Leonora was kangaroo country – with dead roos every 150 meters on average for much of the ride. I am not kidding.
So playing safe I stopped well before dark, which is when the roos come out to play (and lose badly) ‘chicken’ with the four trailer roadtrains.
Once here I dropped the boxes and blasted around some local tracks. If you find yourself in a Aussie mining town then get a bike and discover adventure wonderland – there are tracks everywhere.
For dinner there was a choice of two hotels, and I was advised to go to the better one. Even that, it appeared, was a skimpy bar….. The food was nice though I bugged out after a couple of drinks, and meeting some really cool folk.
Tomorrow is all West, next stop Uluru, with some chillt desert evening(s) before then.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Did Oracle USA cheat to win? Should our businesses do so as well?
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @MatthewHootonNZ @mizjwilliams @LizzieMarvelly @NewsroomNZ Straight to ad hominem. Nice. • 1 hour ago
- @MatthewHootonNZ @mizjwilliams @LizzieMarvelly @NewsroomNZ Final score: Hooten 0, Marvelly & Williams 1. • 1 hour ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Well, they like Trump in Russia. That's the good news. twitter.com/nickgourevitch… • 9 hours ago
- Go away. Please. You stuffed your chance last election and stuffed the election as well. twitter.com/InternetPartyN… • 10 hours ago
- @davidcknight I have not read it - but I do recommend The Captain Class - which might help formalise or structure some of your thoughts. • 13 hours ago
- RT @billbennettnz: Wouldn't it be nice if we had a spanking new Airport to City railway to welcome Americas Cup visitors? • 15 hours ago
- Full respect. One of the best views to emerge from the road. twitter.com/IndigenousX/st… • 1 day ago
- @benkepes Sounds like a poor attempt to justify tax expenses to the IRD. • 1 day ago
- Amusing reading the comments about Chanui and Doug on Reddit. reddit.com/r/newzealand/c… He’s the real deal folks. And the tea is great too. • 1 day ago
- @BrentfromNZ @benkepes I didn’t know he was a professional athlete. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.