From Kalgoorlie to Leonora was kangaroo country – with dead roos every 150 meters on average for much of the ride. I am not kidding.
So playing safe I stopped well before dark, which is when the roos come out to play (and lose badly) ‘chicken’ with the four trailer roadtrains.
Once here I dropped the boxes and blasted around some local tracks. If you find yourself in a Aussie mining town then get a bike and discover adventure wonderland – there are tracks everywhere.
For dinner there was a choice of two hotels, and I was advised to go to the better one. Even that, it appeared, was a skimpy bar….. The food was nice though I bugged out after a couple of drinks, and meeting some really cool folk.
Tomorrow is all West, next stop Uluru, with some chillt desert evening(s) before then.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Punakaiki Fund New Investment: Coherent Solutions
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Punakaiki Fund December Offer - Now Open
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Punakaiki Fund announces IPO, lodges document with FMA
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- Board report: “Government’s plan to cut immigration will increase pressure on labour market. Currently we are havi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 2 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund New Investment: Coherent Solutions lancewiggs.com/2017/12/18/pun… https://t.co/dDYvqYKr6p • 7 hours ago
- @RoryWatt That was in 1993 - last century. • 9 hours ago
- Over 100 investors so far for the December 2017 @punakaikifund Offer. Punakaikifund.co.nz/InvestNow for more (including… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 9 hours ago
- I’m guessing they don’t advise Tainui.. investmentnews.co.nz/investment-new… • 10 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: If you know a world-class kiwi hi-tech company, be sure to nominate them for the NZ Hi-Tech Awards. Nominations close 19 Febr… • 10 hours ago
- Cameras enforcing red lights and phone use would be more effective for the money wouldn’t they? twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status… • 1 day ago
- Where @pippacoom again shows she is highly competent, thoughtful and as hard working as always. Now - please repla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 day ago
- @slyall I have read articles about Bain - the Fairfax one for example. Just old and poor memory. • 1 day ago
- @slyall Wasn’t the first one a runner? 0/10. Blanking even on, but he had changed his name now anyway. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.