From Kalgoorlie to Leonora was kangaroo country – with dead roos every 150 meters on average for much of the ride. I am not kidding.
So playing safe I stopped well before dark, which is when the roos come out to play (and lose badly) ‘chicken’ with the four trailer roadtrains.
Once here I dropped the boxes and blasted around some local tracks. If you find yourself in a Aussie mining town then get a bike and discover adventure wonderland – there are tracks everywhere.
For dinner there was a choice of two hotels, and I was advised to go to the better one. Even that, it appeared, was a skimpy bar….. The food was nice though I bugged out after a couple of drinks, and meeting some really cool folk.
Tomorrow is all West, next stop Uluru, with some chillt desert evening(s) before then.
Other Governance Roles
aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Lotto investments
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Trump's Plan and Potential Impacts on NZ
- @matarikipax @nzherald No I do not believe so. But anything can be made to work, albeit at cost. • 15 hours ago
- @damienmgrant @alchased @arniesean Between an extremist and someone who follows a religion? • 17 hours ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant Goodbye. • 17 hours ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant The difference is they are Nazis. • 18 hours ago
- @damienmgrant @alchased @arniesean Extremists - yes, and we do prevent them from travelling here. But religion per… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 18 hours ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant I only want to suppress the free speech of Nazis and their ilk. • 18 hours ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant Supporting free speech works until you support Nazis, or others, who have suppre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 18 hours ago
- @Zagzigger2 It’s not to incite :-) • 21 hours ago
- @damienmgrant @EricCrampton @jethrocarr @arniesean You have the ability to call people names. We all have the abili… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 hours ago
- @damienmgrant @jordanNZ_AR @jethrocarr @arniesean The people on the left call me a rightie. So yes - it’s in the ey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.