From Kalgoorlie to Leonora was kangaroo country – with dead roos every 150 meters on average for much of the ride. I am not kidding.
So playing safe I stopped well before dark, which is when the roos come out to play (and lose badly) ‘chicken’ with the four trailer roadtrains.
Once here I dropped the boxes and blasted around some local tracks. If you find yourself in a Aussie mining town then get a bike and discover adventure wonderland – there are tracks everywhere.
For dinner there was a choice of two hotels, and I was advised to go to the better one. Even that, it appeared, was a skimpy bar….. The food was nice though I bugged out after a couple of drinks, and meeting some really cool folk.
Tomorrow is all West, next stop Uluru, with some chillt desert evening(s) before then.
Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Fix the Berl report on alcohol and drugs
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- We are being watched now
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Rename the NZ Super Rugby teams
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @mishviews: I believe that the Crusaders’ new name should be the/te Pounamu. The name would: • recognise a unique stone that forms in… • 39 minutes ago
- @golrizghahraman @jackyan But then nothing happened. Garner is still publishing. If the press cannot self regulate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @Ohheykenny Never happened to me, to add to your anecdata. Would be interesting to try it wearing a suit. • 1 day ago
- @RiJac01 @kirsty_johnston Yes I understand that. And it’s a shame. Bit tbh I’ve essentially forgotten the name (I w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @kirsty_johnston No I’m not going to read that if you’ve named the gunman. Perhaps if our prime minister changed her mind. • 1 day ago
- @InfovoreMatt @MarkHubbard33 That’s where the bears are waiting for their snacks, of course. • 1 day ago
- @MarkHubbard33 As long as there are no dangerous animals around you’ll be fine. https://t.co/7Ihx0YQoWC • 1 day ago
- Tbh this is just like the southern ocean. Not fastening down furniture is a sign of pretty gentle stuff. I had to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- This from the middle of a wonderful thread. Our Epsom MP needs to do some reading it seems. twitter.com/hendysh/status… • 1 day ago
- @golrizghahraman @jackyan We’ve been complaining, but we need a better broadcasting standards system. The current o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.