Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- BNZ - it gets worse for all of us
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Contact Lance
- @RPamatatau $911 million in 2016. That includes asset revaluations. $75 million at the operating level. cdn.auckland.ac.nz/assets/aucklan… • 9 hours ago
- You might want to look at how much money AU made last year. It’s not bad. twitter.com/RPamatatau/sta… • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail 💩 • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail Goodness no. • 9 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @Jayson_Bryant People on bikes almost always also drive. • 11 hours ago
- @Aethylred @MBIEgovtnz yes • 11 hours ago
- @ofthependulum @ksuyin “Leftie trolls keep away” doesn’t really indicate that your tweets are fair and reasonable. • 14 hours ago
- The cars! twitter.com/BikeAKL/status… • 15 hours ago
- RT @thehill: New Zealand's prime minister: I'm "infuriated" over comparisons with Trump hill.cm/8t7VI0z https://t.co/zHCtkcHN1I • 15 hours ago
- @arniesean Our car is used 2x a month. eBikes every day. So far more value from the bikes. • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Motorcycling
Osama Bin Laden’s last hiding place was within a block of one of the great motorcycling roads of the world. The Karakaroum Highway goes from Pakistan’s capital Islamabad to beyond Sost, where it meets the border with China. The road … Continue reading
The last days of the monkey were wet, which means less photos. We stayed dry and cozy in layers of protective, warming and rain proof clothing though.
Yes the theme of this batch of pictures is snow. Unsurprisingly snow and motorcycles are not entirely compatible. I was one of three round the world motorcyclists that decided to let their bikes have a wee rest. Luckily Mod managed … Continue reading
It’s the first frost, and ski season starts tomorrow (at Coronet Peak), so clearly it’s Brass Monkey time. Here’s the first batch of photos, sent while sitting in the sun on a farm near Fairlie during a cat-dog stand-off.
I spent 2 weeks or so riding around New Zealand over the Christmas New Year break. What glorious fun. (There is a more complete set of photos over at Flickr.) It reaffirmed what a wonderful place this is. Even during … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading