Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Want to ride around Australia? Buy my KTM 950 Adventure
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @garthbiggs Top ups have been known about for years. • 2 hours ago
- RT @dimsie: Sexist people are weird. Either being a stay-at-home-mother is so easy that people on benefits must immediately get off them an… • 6 hours ago
- Superb by @NZStuffEditors interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/01/half-a… • 7 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: If this doesn't scream "douche bubble"... twitter.com/business/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @a_son_of_a_gunn: This is surprisingly interesting. With so much unused parking here, is there a case for _no_ o street parking in the C… • 1 day ago
- Our prime minister @jacindaardern is having a baby. That’s so bloody awesome. • 2 days ago
- @steffenrusten @marklincoln @BarackObama @richardbranson Huh - me too. Let’s form an advisory group of old Twitters. • 2 days ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design CEO Summit 2018 Tim Alpe, CEO and Chief Jucifier at JUCY will navigate you through his epic Jucy journey at… • 2 days ago
- @legenny I totally made this flight. I have no idea why more people don’t follow my methods. (Since @FlyAirNZ made… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 3 days ago
- When you are late to the airport but the flight is delayed just enough for you to avoid waiting 2 more hours. #winning • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Motorcycling
Osama Bin Laden’s last hiding place was within a block of one of the great motorcycling roads of the world. The Karakaroum Highway goes from Pakistan’s capital Islamabad to beyond Sost, where it meets the border with China. The road … Continue reading
The last days of the monkey were wet, which means less photos. We stayed dry and cozy in layers of protective, warming and rain proof clothing though.
Yes the theme of this batch of pictures is snow. Unsurprisingly snow and motorcycles are not entirely compatible. I was one of three round the world motorcyclists that decided to let their bikes have a wee rest. Luckily Mod managed … Continue reading
It’s the first frost, and ski season starts tomorrow (at Coronet Peak), so clearly it’s Brass Monkey time. Here’s the first batch of photos, sent while sitting in the sun on a farm near Fairlie during a cat-dog stand-off.
I spent 2 weeks or so riding around New Zealand over the Christmas New Year break. What glorious fun. (There is a more complete set of photos over at Flickr.) It reaffirmed what a wonderful place this is. Even during … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading