Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- When a Razr2 is not a Razr2
- RT @benkepes: Interesting to see this result for both @punakaikifund and @vodafone_xone twitter.com/punakaikifund/… • 25 minutes ago
- @roddrury it seems so blindingly obvious that Tesla is doing an Apple to the auto industry. And electricity sector. • 17 hours ago
- RT @roddrury: 10 years since iPhone, 5 years since Model S and car makers still don’t update car UI with software improvements - while disr… • 17 hours ago
- @davemacpherson7 @paulbrislen rtfa - trains still limited. • 19 hours ago
- RT @punakaikifund: Linewize Sells to ASX Listed Family Zone punakaikifund.co.nz/news/linewize-… • 21 hours ago
- @smalltorquer @gerwinvanroyen Yup - I see it on bike and motorbike. It’s easy tell by the vehicle movements. • 22 hours ago
- and @lorde twitter.com/treesandgrasse… • 23 hours ago
- RT @AaronPinkham: @lancewiggs If it’s anything like the 60 year old lady driving 30k thru Carterton whilst texting today? Nailed it. • 23 hours ago
- @matteastnz Just copy Sydney - no touching the phone while behind the wheel - unless handing it to someone else. Ea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 23 hours ago
- RT @gerwinvanroyen: @lancewiggs Walking to and from work I see drivers clearly on there phone every day. On Friday saw a girl rear end a gu… • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Motorcycling
Osama Bin Laden’s last hiding place was within a block of one of the great motorcycling roads of the world. The Karakaroum Highway goes from Pakistan’s capital Islamabad to beyond Sost, where it meets the border with China. The road … Continue reading
The last days of the monkey were wet, which means less photos. We stayed dry and cozy in layers of protective, warming and rain proof clothing though.
Yes the theme of this batch of pictures is snow. Unsurprisingly snow and motorcycles are not entirely compatible. I was one of three round the world motorcyclists that decided to let their bikes have a wee rest. Luckily Mod managed … Continue reading
It’s the first frost, and ski season starts tomorrow (at Coronet Peak), so clearly it’s Brass Monkey time. Here’s the first batch of photos, sent while sitting in the sun on a farm near Fairlie during a cat-dog stand-off.
I spent 2 weeks or so riding around New Zealand over the Christmas New Year break. What glorious fun. (There is a more complete set of photos over at Flickr.) It reaffirmed what a wonderful place this is. Even during … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading