Other Governance Roles
aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Lotto investments
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Posts I like
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- @tauhenare @SimeonBrownMP We can understand the hatred as partisan, but we generally expect and see better treatmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 9 minutes ago
- @ChrisKeall @TimHunter5 Spearfishing for sharks after the local fishermen have abandoned the area for lack of decent sharks. • 10 minutes ago
- @tauhenare @SimeonBrownMP And she’s a global leader with plenty of local and international experience to share. Smart to listen to her. • 13 minutes ago
- @modsta @mandysimpson @FlyAirNZ @united Well done on staying upright Mod. Good bike to be on with a flattie. • 11 hours ago
- @samtobin @everedgeip I was really pointing to the chart. • 12 hours ago
- This is a core part of @everedgeip’s thesis. twitter.com/yvessmith/stat… • 16 hours ago
- @matarikipax @nzherald No I do not believe so. But anything can be made to work, albeit at cost. • 1 day ago
- @damienmgrant @alchased @arniesean Between an extremist and someone who follows a religion? • 1 day ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant Goodbye. • 1 day ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant The difference is they are Nazis. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Motorcycling
Osama Bin Laden’s last hiding place was within a block of one of the great motorcycling roads of the world. The Karakaroum Highway goes from Pakistan’s capital Islamabad to beyond Sost, where it meets the border with China. The road … Continue reading
The last days of the monkey were wet, which means less photos. We stayed dry and cozy in layers of protective, warming and rain proof clothing though.
Yes the theme of this batch of pictures is snow. Unsurprisingly snow and motorcycles are not entirely compatible. I was one of three round the world motorcyclists that decided to let their bikes have a wee rest. Luckily Mod managed … Continue reading
It’s the first frost, and ski season starts tomorrow (at Coronet Peak), so clearly it’s Brass Monkey time. Here’s the first batch of photos, sent while sitting in the sun on a farm near Fairlie during a cat-dog stand-off.
I spent 2 weeks or so riding around New Zealand over the Christmas New Year break. What glorious fun. (There is a more complete set of photos over at Flickr.) It reaffirmed what a wonderful place this is. Even during … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading