Sure the locals stilll seem to call the big rock ‘Ayer’s rock’ rather than ‘Uluru’, but nothing excuses me mistaking this for the big rock. It was sunset as I approached the national park and it does look stunning though.
The actual rock is much larger, though not as pretty, at least after sunset and when you have a rear tire off the rim….
Other Governance Roles
aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Confronting death
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Whisky and More delivers
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RT @tmurphyNZ: Really good, easy-to-absorb graphs and analysis of what happened in revenue and circulation to (American) newspapers over th… • 6 hours ago
- Just take my money. Such a horrible experience for everyone when this happens. https://t.co/o9wQL1UvP7 • 7 hours ago
- @andrewtychen and even more tonnes.. • 9 hours ago
- @andrewtychen I think that’s what is inferred - but 1.8% is a whole lot of tons. • 10 hours ago
- 1.8% is about the same as the what policymakers thought the shipping industry was. It’s now tripled.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @EricCrampton @HelenClarkNZ @JennySalesa @WHO Yes - for me it needs to be hundreds of percent to have a material im… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- Good opportunity for Dave’s National and ACT colleagues/supporters to take the lead on the topic. twitter.com/KiwiblogDPF/st… • 11 hours ago
- Well done David. twitter.com/otago/status/1… • 13 hours ago
- @gnat Truly left field. • 1 day ago
- RT @TheSpinoffTV: The flashiest party in years went down at the former Dotcom mansion last month. @jiheejunn wasn't invited, but made it in… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.