Sure the locals stilll seem to call the big rock ‘Ayer’s rock’ rather than ‘Uluru’, but nothing excuses me mistaking this for the big rock. It was sunset as I approached the national park and it does look stunning though.
The actual rock is much larger, though not as pretty, at least after sunset and when you have a rear tire off the rim….
Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- NZ's regressive tax system
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Trump's Plan and Potential Impacts on NZ
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Well if you think it’s all going to custard then those Z-bonds will give you hedge agains… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Agree the only difference is the issuer risk etc. However portfolio managers with set man… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz But do those bank deposits tick the “corporate bonds” bucket in your portfolio mix? Fascinating. • 11 hours ago
- Chartism twitter.com/HamishMacEwan/… https://t.co/R43UB2hste • 11 hours ago
- @becs355 What?! - why isn’t it on the bench and plugged in permanently? P-) • 11 hours ago
- RT @simon_pound: the avocado crisis has got so bad that farmers are trying to pass off imitations twitter.com/FarmersWeeklyN… • 13 hours ago
- @lawgeeknz @michaelmurfy I had a similar experience when my then brand new A4 Kindle was “watered” at Foo Camp USA,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 14 hours ago
- Love that the reason was because it was the easiest option. All the best for @JulieAnneGenter and family. twitter.com/NZGreens/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @BikeAKL: New Zealand’s Associate Minister for Transport (and Minister for Women) has biked to the hospital for the birth of her first b… • 1 day ago
- RT @macaronique: It has come to my attention that Americans think kiwis (the birds) are quite small, like pigeons. It’s not true. They’re a… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.