Dealing with the app store for Apple iPhone applications can be a little painful at times and for some, but when the process works it is great. My hats off to them for managing over 100,000 apps – and of course for releasing the latest versions of Lingopal’s applications.
Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 12 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 12 hours ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 12 hours ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 17 hours ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Is there somewhere we can track progress of these offers? • 19 hours ago
- Also how much of what was raised is FMA regulated to local retail investors, or to NZ/offshore wholesale investors… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @nicolariordan @centralityai Convert it t cash and we can talk. • 19 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Product Designers: thinking of a new gig? Want to be surrounded by excellent devs, testers, product owners, platform crew,… • 20 hours ago
- @stevebwriter Eventually it goes to the country level, as it did here. • 23 hours ago
- The people dealing and taking drugs downtown Akl have absolutely no concerns about the level of drug penalties. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.