Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- This is the EU’s official series of notices to the EU and UK on the effect of Brexit. Read some.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 17 hours ago
- 100% agree. It’s difficult to poke your nose in sometimes, but people generally respond well to positive engagement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL The evidence from Twitter folk is that car parking is not treated zealously. It might pay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL Thanks Can I propose that you have a policy on bikes? It is very concerning to me that “far… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- RT @D_Langenmayr: This week’s @TheEconomist has a lead article on how to reform the tax system. Let me briefly summarize and comment from t… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL Please do. And if Britomart really does have a policy of removing bikes then it needs to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL What then is the policy regarding bikes locked on Britomart property and on council property in the precinct? • 1 day ago
- @Brycepearce Or hailing one? • 1 day ago
- @Brycepearce Not in China. Try getting a car.. • 1 day ago
- Naomi is super amazing - but like any Chinese visitor to the West is confronted with the increasingly incompatible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Lingopal
I got Apple spam yesterday. We’ve added phonetics, sharing via Twitter/Facebook/email and copy/paste to the application. So now you’ll be able to tweet some of the ridiculous Lingopal phrases. Check out the changes on the Lingopal blog
I was happy to see Lingopal returned 208,000 responses on Google. That’s pretty good right? Well – it is, but it’s pretty humbling when compared to some other products. I expected we’d be a lot smaller than “Sex”, “drugs” and … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading
Sometimes you just have to take a short break from work, as my cousin Richard did so for us while we were Skyping about Lingopal last night. So to ease your mind, relax and enjoy a brief interlude:
Your application is ready for sale, originally uploaded by LanceWiggs. Dealing with the app store for Apple iPhone applications can be a little painful at times and for some, but when the process works it is great. My hats off … Continue reading
Lingopal translates between 42 languages – and can be operated in any of those languages as well. That means it is of use to people shopping on all of the Apple iTunes stores. So it was always going to be … Continue reading