We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- About Lance
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Punakaiki Fund 2017 Annual Report
- @MsBevanChuang Put them in touch with me. Lance@Lwcm.co.nz. • 7 minutes ago
- Onzo have basically done this for free. Let’s not waste council effort on something the private sector can do bette… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 minutes ago
- @arnie03 Not in their mandate - they have one very large investor. • 48 minutes ago
- Punakaiki Fund webinar starting now. All welcome zoom.us/webinar/regist… • 4 hours ago
- Want to know more about @punakaikifund’s December Offer to investors? Join our webinar at 5pm today. Pre-register… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 5 hours ago
- Why not set up a Kiwisaver fund that tracks Superfund? investmentnews.co.nz/investment-new… • 5 hours ago
- RT @GraceYBR: Check out this awesome blog by Caitlyn, a high school student I recently hosted at the @TradeMe office #womenintech #educhatn… • 5 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Fantastic news Siouxsie - and richly deserved. • 7 hours ago
- SaaS companies! Use this one simple trick to get through your next cash flow crunch! https://t.co/5sxF6t4utY • 8 hours ago
- @teri_abel I’ll live longer due to better health if I cycle. And living in a walkable/cyclable city has the same ef… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.