Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Child Drugging and Evil Psychiatrists
- Learning from Theranos
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Fixing supermarket self checkout
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @LukeTipoki: Perhaps the Australian Olympic team would've preferred digs like the ones they have for people on Nauru • 2 hours ago
- RT @_richardblack: Bloody climate scientists U-turning again. Few months ago they said 2015 was warmest year - now they’re saying 2016 http… • 14 hours ago
- Such a wonderful group of people today at #nzgather The NZ tech ecosystem is not just strong, but lovely with it. • 1 day ago
- @emarref our little attendee had her own ideas involving bath time and dinner • 1 day ago
- @legenny not weird. Everything anyhow anyway is normal. • 2 days ago
- Good brand affinity here @vendhq https://t.co/PeTMDAHrQZ • 2 days ago
- @CJ_NZ Nothing is free in the world it seems - even trophies: https://t.co/3OkfqLFGIV • 2 days ago
- Set up a fund and you get spam to award yourself prizes. https://t.co/ZnXKcoSngJ • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz both probably. Seems ok now? • 3 days ago
- .@Weirdly Enterprise: @Flyairnz’s awesome new quiz for #airnzcareers buff.ly/29SnXZc https://t.co/vu872bbXtC • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out