Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @CJ_NZ @benkepes @punakaikifund @garethmorgannz we do ourselves. And any company looking to IPO will need the 2 years prior to the IPO. • 11 hours ago
- @as_w That would be Intergen for you then…? • 14 hours ago
- @benkepes @garethmorgannz @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ @punakaikifund even that we have to ask means it is too hard to understand. Needs to be simple. • 15 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ why? • 15 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz IP on balance sheet would deliberately be minimised. We have the reverse problem today. @benkepes @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ • 15 hours ago
- Where would you rather work? intergen.co.nz/Careers/Vacanc… idealog.co.nz/tech/2016/12/b… • 15 hours ago
- 770% growth over 3 years. Vey nicely done @Timely blog.gettimely.com/timely-71-delo… • 15 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @DavidSlack ancient politics. See also Americans (or adopted Americans) and the World Bank. • 15 hours ago
- @DavidSlack always a French leader at the IMF. It's BS. • 17 hours ago
- @stevebiddle @bentorkington IMF is always run by a French person. Sorry. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out