Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to avoid upgrading MYOB to cope with GST change
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- BBD CEO Summit - Casey Sheahan (Patagonia)
- Vege porn - from the USA no less
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @ludwigw: Quite seriously. The Mayor should set a vision for Auckland. Not act as an accountant, auditor or external consultant trying t… • 9 hours ago
- @fjcAKL gone I'm afraid. • 9 hours ago
- @_schmoove_ @danielwithmusic @stripe Yes Delaware C-Corp is better • 17 hours ago
- RT @_schmoove_: @lancewiggs @stripe @syngency in the thick of it and has been a seamless experience so far • 1 day ago
- Anyone from NZ tried @stripe’s Atlas? stripe.com/atlas • 1 day ago
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 2 days ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 2 days ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 2 days ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 2 days ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out