Seen inside the BNZ on lower Queen St, Auckland.
Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Xero offline is coming. Later.
- 125 links is completely unusable PriceSpy
- John - the real issue here is results, not dance partners
- To Leonora and my first skimpy
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- @ecoarknz @damianchristie @NZGreens better negotiation tactics means prepping the party for that next time. Overall exciting times ahead. • 6 hours ago
- @ecoarknz @damianchristie @NZGreens Pretty happy with how it has worked out in the end. Greens being outside cabinet does set a precedent • 6 hours ago
- RT @GreaterAKL: @aw_nz @lancewiggs @MaxRobitzsch Transport policy isn't radically different between all three parties • 18 hours ago
- Indeed. The NZ political system has worked well. twitter.com/simon_pound/st… • 18 hours ago
- Plenty of great news for NZ policy nerds ahead. Coalition agreements; New minister announcements; Ministry Briefings to Incoming Ministers. • 18 hours ago
- Shiller: “Bitcoin is the best example today of a speculative bubble” insights.som.yale.edu/insights/three… • 19 hours ago
- @kb That sucks. • 19 hours ago
- @kb They’d better get transport… • 19 hours ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: My congratulations to @jacindaardern on forming the next government of New Zealand: pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2017/… • 19 hours ago
- @eliterate @publicaddress @normnz @NZGreens Have not seen the list. But for me it’s all a matter of how aggressive… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.