Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- In praise of Coys
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Fantastic day at the Aquaculture NZ conference. We facilitated a season with scientists and industry and couldn't get them to stop talking! • 2 hours ago
- RT @honbillenglish: Here's a link and an animation explaining the new Social Investment Analytics Layer: beehive.govt.nz/speech/social-… • 6 hours ago
- @hadyngreen a lesson for people on the run everywhere. Aside from tweeting the before/after pics. • 8 hours ago
- 25 years ago I moved from Melbourne to Nelson. It was quite a shock. https://t.co/9rEFdFcE2J • 10 hours ago
- @smalltorquer we work very hard to make sure there are (Return on Science hat on) • 10 hours ago
- @smalltorquer the key is to actively reinvest in the ones that work, and not invest in the ones that don’t. • 11 hours ago
- @smalltorquer What I like is that there is no one way, and many options involve other sectors. There are great and appalling results. • 11 hours ago
- @smalltorquer He has many commercialisation options under his purview. Some are excellent. • 11 hours ago
- “we are working with <X> to help commercialise the technology.” Values of X can generate a visceral response. • 11 hours ago
- @roddrury yes - unless you connect to a public wifi, then discover it needs a login you don’t have. Other devices try and try. • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.