Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The standard you walk past is the standard you accept
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 17 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 17 hours ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 17 hours ago
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 1 day ago
- @where_is_anna perhaps they should do sorry for your loss anniversaries for leaving jobs. • 1 day ago
- @ProfEmilyOster I would hazard the risk varies greatly by country. • 1 day ago
- RT @wildsidenz: An ambitious $28 million project to protect our nation’s natural taonga ow.ly/hNXN302yWZH #PredatorFreeNZ https://t.c… • 2 days ago
- @bradmac_nz The issue is that one of them will win. So they are not being very strategic are they? • 2 days ago
- @bradmac_nz How could they consider Trump acceptable? • 2 days ago
- @lightweight Have you investigated Dropbox and the other file-sharing platforms? @davemosk • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.