Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Stuff - remove the TVNZ video on Bridget Saunders
- What makes for a good newsletter?
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @_schmoove_: @lancewiggs @stripe @syngency in the thick of it and has been a seamless experience so far • 8 hours ago
- Anyone from NZ tried @stripe’s Atlas? stripe.com/atlas • 12 hours ago
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 1 day ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 1 day ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 1 day ago
- Humans wearing black at night in the rain on the Quay st bike path should not be surprised when cyclists are shocked and scared. • 2 days ago
- RT @vikram_nz: That was soooooo unexpected twitter.com/fabiochiusi/st… • 2 days ago
- @avon 30k in 9 years for my old car • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.