Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i… Simon Lyall on Stop complaining about rates i…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- @garethmorgannz @MikeeTucker @NZGreens Noting that the pre-brexit and trump polls gave solid probabilities for those outcomes. • 6 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz @MikeeTucker @NZGreens Yup. This stuff was thrashed to death in past elections - including the US.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 6 hours ago
- RT @laura_oc_rapira: I can't fucking believe there has been three #LeadersDebate's and not one mention of, or question about climate change… • 7 hours ago
- Or @NZGreens More policy alignment twitter.com/MikeeTucker/st… • 7 hours ago
- RT @andrewtychen: IF Winston holds Northland, based on the CB poll numbers: NAT 57, LAB 46, GRN 10, NZF 6, Maori 2, ACT 1 in a 122 seat Par… • 10 hours ago
- Classic from the right wing nutter playbook - suppress votes because older and richer people can more easily find t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 10 hours ago
- .@top_nz vary between horrific and amazing for their communications. This one is excellent: facebook.com/topnz/videos/7… • 13 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 Hand it all over Hubbard. • 14 hours ago
- RT @lukechristensen: @lancewiggs @AklCouncil good start would be turning carparks to loading zones, will stop delivery vehicles parking on… • 14 hours ago
- Come on @AklCouncil - close High St to non commercial traffic at least. • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.