Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- About Lance
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Contact Energy sucks sucks sucks
- BNZ's Netguard costs $5, but is the least bad option
- @Giapo @nzlabour the answer is a mix of experience with fresh eyes. The point is sound though. • 1 day ago
- @DavidCunliffeMP plenty of ideas there from everyone for you all to ponder as well. • 1 day ago
- RT @kiwiana10: @lancewiggs @nzlabour free university/ vocational training, support green energy, houses houses houses 🏡 • 1 day ago
- RT @andrewjsmith411: @lancewiggs @DavidCunliffeMP @nzlabour make it $100 for carbon, Lance. Let's get serious here. This a planetary emerge… • 1 day ago
- RT @lennartnout: @lancewiggs @nzlabour rental protection and quality standards. Allowing for long term rental contracts and ensuring high q… • 1 day ago
- @scoutriver I was in the very last year of that one. Tragic it was discontinued. • 1 day ago
- RT @scoutriver: Universal student allowance. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 1 day ago
- RT @KeriHenare: @lancewiggs @nzlabour Complete drug decriminalisation. • 1 day ago
- @Giapo @nzlabour Pretty sure that’s a non-starter. We do need experience in parliament - not Trumps. • 1 day ago
- @Giapo @nzlabour 1:tough conflict of interest for MPs, 2: lobbyists meetings disclosed; 3:max $200 donation, 4: MP pay relates to min wage • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.