Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Enquiring about media at Meow. Come join us. https://t.co/mEfxHiaDr4 • 15 hours ago
- @RichardHulse both of course. • 18 hours ago
- Still not actually open. (I just drove to Waikanae) twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status… • 1 day ago
- 11am tomorrow at Meow in Wellington. Come have a say in our quest for better media. makeourmediabetter.org.nz #peoplesmedia • 1 day ago
- @tashmahal Your response was strong. Your culture meant this was never necessary until now. Learnings for all of us. • 1 day ago
- Heath and Welfare: @BillGates energy, transport, environment: @elonmusk and leader of leaders: Warren Buffet. #BetterbillionairesforUSA • 1 day ago
- Imagine if instead of the current selfish billionaires running the USA we had @BillGates, Warren Buffet and @elonmusk • 1 day ago
- @aurynn @sophmelc @webstock @ehjc later called out by @tashmahal because Webstock. • 2 days ago
- Let’s create because we can and, dammit, because we must. #Webstock @tashmahal https://t.co/BAmjLLGXhk • 2 days ago
- Never let it be known that @tashmahal isn’t brave, strong and centered. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.