Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Red Bull is a tobacco company
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Lotto online - lots of colour but some serious work to do
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Importing MYOB data into Xero - opportunity?
- Xero's capital raising
- @Becs @sarabeee @Kiwiseabreeze I confess this all made me go get some crumble. :-) • 53 minutes ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze check the sugar content :-( I think their CEO himself said how they were selling sugared milk. • 2 hours ago
- @hazelphilli isn't he a wolf level PR adviser? (I was trying to type "world" but autocorrect seemed to have a superior alternative) • 15 hours ago
- @hazelphilli I really don't understand why @MyFoodBagNZ thought Kevin Roberts was a good idea for director. Back themselves. • 15 hours ago
- RT @gnat: New Zealand, where government doesn't fuck around. Kiwi haters just need to travel to see how shit things CAN be. https://t.co/Dy… • 2 days ago
- @GenerationZer0 and that survey required a phone call. Wonder if they called mobiles? @ryanmearns • 2 days ago
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 3 days ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 3 days ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 3 days ago
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.