Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- NZGirl is not safe
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- NZ's regressive tax system
- @saggis @nicktmro so you ask Apple? Or? And where do you pick up? • 4 hours ago
- @nicktmro @saggis yup. I saw a few. I called NZC on one and it was confusing - but I agree problem seems to be on TNT’s end not Apple. • 4 hours ago
- @saggis yup - keep fiddling with numbers etc - I’ve had two like this and figured it out eventually. • 14 hours ago
- @saggis when you track try using the other numbers provided by apple in the other search columns. • 16 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Emissions from resevoirs just another factor to be managed when providing low-carbon power. C tonnes/kWh sim… • 20 hours ago
- RT @happyinmotion: @lancewiggs Not new (2006 workshop on this webworld.unesco.org/water/ihp/pdf/…), not damning (16% of energy supply from 1% of emissi… • 20 hours ago
- @angusblair that's bloody awesome Angus. Well done. • 1 day ago
- Damning news about dams. Turns out hydroelectric power may cause emissions. washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… • 1 day ago
- @rg_jones the pedals are in the wrong places. They should both be at the top.. • 1 day ago
- Holy slow travellers at airports during school holidays. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →