Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Learning from Theranos
- How to win customers back - the 4 difficult steps
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Selling your house the third way with 200 Square
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Such a wonderful group of people today at #nzgather The NZ tech ecosystem is not just strong, but lovely with it. • 5 hours ago
- @emarref our little attendee had her own ideas involving bath time and dinner • 5 hours ago
- @legenny not weird. Everything anyhow anyway is normal. • 1 day ago
- Good brand affinity here @vendhq https://t.co/PeTMDAHrQZ • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ Nothing is free in the world it seems - even trophies: https://t.co/3OkfqLFGIV • 1 day ago
- Set up a fund and you get spam to award yourself prizes. https://t.co/ZnXKcoSngJ • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz both probably. Seems ok now? • 1 day ago
- .@Weirdly Enterprise: @Flyairnz’s awesome new quiz for #airnzcareers buff.ly/29SnXZc https://t.co/vu872bbXtC • 1 day ago
- Lightening Lab founders set-up an anti incubator/accelerator. I like the intent. zeropoint.ventures • 1 day ago
- RT @elonmusk: Tesla Master Plan, Part Deux tesla.com/blog/master-pl… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →