Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- AirNZ auctions themselves to the lowest bidder
- Earthwise Valley scam
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Males only?
- @lawgeeknz @barnaclebarnes @juhasaarinen @ChrisKeall Lime does this already offshore and I highly suspect Airbnb do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- More Xiamen today https://t.co/tfN2enG52S • 16 hours ago
- Xiamen today https://t.co/KgIcAHzTiP • 16 hours ago
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 22 hours ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 23 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- We managed to miss this. twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg… • 1 day ago
- @MiramarMike -10 is not voting at all. -another 10 for voting against. • 1 day ago
- More Xiamen (Oysters were delicious) https://t.co/UW7nY1hOCy • 1 day ago
- A paid play area, kids kitchen (eg for birthday parties), kids hairdresser and capitalistic merchandise here in a m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: new zealand
At the NBR the comments on an article by Ben Kepes have morphed into a discussion about where to live. Some advocate Australia, others sing the praises of New Zealand. I’ve shopped around over the years, living in two Australian … Continue reading
So you are, or are not an Angel. But as commenters pointed out from that post there are several ways to invest, and we don’t want to scare off potential investors. I got some flack for being a bit too negative, … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
The posts at WeAreThe99Percent are sobering, shocking. They are some of people caught in the downward spiral of the US economy, but in reality it’s been happening for years as the split between the wealthy and the ‘middle class’ gets … Continue reading
It’s madness. The recent spate of bicycle deaths is no doubt partially caused by the nicer weather and people getting out there on their bikes. But the families and friends left behind and all of the rest of us have … Continue reading