Eaten on Air NZ just now. It wasn’t very good.
Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- 3 Reasons to invest in Punakaiki Fund Limited (Closing Tomorrow)
- The standard you walk past is the standard you accept
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- In praise of Coys
- BNZ - it gets worse for all of us
- RT @BR3NDA: Best summary of nz Christmas 2018. (Maybe watch this one yourself before letting kids hear tho) youtu.be/l-cRYCo58WU • 16 hours ago
- @jamespeshaw Happy with the outcome wrt 1.5 degrees? • 20 hours ago
- RT @alexdong: When I pitched to investors 8 years ago, my main focus was on the pitch and the content; now I find myself spending more time… • 2 days ago
- RT @realscientists: Unfortunately, we have good observational and theoretical evidence that climate change is increasing the strength of th… • 2 days ago
- @AnushaBradley Increase the number of stockings to four? https://t.co/tTJomvvOOh • 2 days ago
- Bugger. twitter.com/HaydenPaddon/s… • 2 days ago
- This person is indicating that he prefers cyclists to potentially die rather than to alert car drivers to the harm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 days ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson You can’t talk to a person in that situation without gaining his attention (hitting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 days ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson She’d already stopped. Watch the video. All he had to do is not drive on the footpa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 days ago
- @pepelevamp @PeterJThomson @ksuyin A polite tap on your car is not rough. A hard slap (loud noise, no harm) when yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.