Missed Steve Jobs and the iPad introduction? Rest assured thanks to Neil Curtis you can catch up on all of the adjectives in under 3 minutes. Found via TUAW, and yes the website of Neil is a bit different.
Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Holland Track and Kalgoorlie10
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- This person is indicating that he prefers cyclists to potentially die rather than to alert car drivers to the harm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson You can’t talk to a person in that situation without gaining his attention (hitting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson She’d already stopped. Watch the video. All he had to do is not drive on the footpa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @pepelevamp @PeterJThomson @ksuyin A polite tap on your car is not rough. A hard slap (loud noise, no harm) when yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @Sherida7William @PeterJThomson Come ride with me on that road. It’s not safe to veer off the bike path on to the r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 11 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson It’s a contact sport if a car is in a bike lane - and that’s not a sport cyclists win. No tolerance. None. • 12 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin He was parked dangerously, doing nothing, did not see anything and needed to be told to get the heck away. • 12 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson Well I am glad I didn’t almost lost someone today as my wife was smart enough to tap (I generally ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 12 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin The alternative to getting the selfish person in the car to move away is to ride on the road… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 12 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @ksuyin Yes I assert that right. It’s a car not the One Ring. • 12 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.