Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- For the record I have not donated to the Clinton Foundation, despite meeting @HillaryClinton for 15 seconds. vox.com/2016/8/24/1261… • 6 hours ago
- Also looking for a senior designer - someone comfortable with web marketing sites, web products and promotional material. Get in touch. • 1 day ago
- Anyone (experienced) looking to start and drive an international SaaS marketing machine in a very well funded business? Get in touch. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall I’m assuming it’s the Reserve Bank nbr.co.nz/opinion/reserv… @ReckonsEmoji • 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: NBR's publisher called by comms guy at a major bank. Said bank won't renew its subscription because it was criticised in an… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai @TeamSnapper thanks Miki. The Auckland approach of stealing money isn't great either. • 1 day ago
- RT @74CasinoSquare: @AJemaineClement @rhysiedarby this actually seen in a NZTE office in SF, I know as I'm the Trade Commissioner #fotc htt… • 2 days ago
- Where I discover you can't top up @TeamSnapper online without a gadget. No app either @mikiszikszai • 2 days ago
- @jonronson you'd probably regret it :-) • 2 days ago
- @clinnell I don’t even know where to start… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading