Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Posts I like
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @Maungawhau @CityVisionNZ @richardhills777 superb to hear @pippacoom • 1 day ago
- @Sereeena NT was it for me :-) • 1 day ago
- @rowsell very tired yet invigorated I suspect. Well done. • 1 day ago
- "I’ve interviewed tens and tens of thousands of people and I’ve learned." @TheSpinoffTV interview of @WeirdlyHub thespinoff.co.nz/featured/26-10… • 1 day ago
- @traskjd a lot of interesting work happening on that screen too. • 1 day ago
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 1 day ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 2 days ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 2 days ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 2 days ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading