Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- AirNZ auctions themselves to the lowest bidder
- Earthwise Valley scam
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Males only?
- @davejacksonz Yup. Worst offenders have been Commercial Bay - huge plates of steel 20 stories high over countless c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 16 minutes ago
- China demand has peaked for road fuel oil Switch to EVs will be much faster than incumbent industry predicts Oil ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 18 minutes ago
- RT @GregorMacdonald: 2/ Sales of ICE vehicles peaked in China in 2017 at 28.102 million units. In 2017, EV sold 777 thousand units but it w… • 21 minutes ago
- I have lost count of the number of dangerous lifts I have seen in NZ. I hope the worker is ok - this is a fatal nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 minutes ago
- @lawgeeknz @barnaclebarnes @juhasaarinen @ChrisKeall Lime does this already offshore and I highly suspect Airbnb do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 2 hours ago
- More Xiamen today https://t.co/tfN2enG52S • 16 hours ago
- Xiamen today https://t.co/KgIcAHzTiP • 16 hours ago
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 22 hours ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 23 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading