Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- I hope @NZStuff and Mitre10 get the message. scribblrs.com/google-now-pen… • 3 hours ago
- Planning day at @Mindfull_NZ today. Important to listen positively at these events. https://t.co/bkzsBZsN4C • 9 hours ago
- @tashmahal it’s an endless well of despair. But we are here, and we have been through worse. • 15 hours ago
- @rohmac still can’t believe it hasn’t been listed as a hazardous substance. • 15 hours ago
- @tashmahal “The whole thing has been a vanity show” The really scary bit is the extreme right wing Congress. • 15 hours ago
- Whoops - I forgot about my houses: twitter.com/thehill/status… • 18 hours ago
- Trump’s radical right aims to destroy good things while saving little. Best way to save money is defence btw. thehill.com/policy/finance… • 19 hours ago
- When setting up a meeting always put your name/co first - so the other person can read it easily.. • 1 day ago
- RT @carolynstebbing: Definition of irony? https://t.co/N2EGuEyIaV • 1 day ago
- @nikz saw a couple of good ones at the local Formway dealer in Akl. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading