Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Ride on Captain, Ride on
- Who is the biggest bookstore of them all?
- @timefrancesco Maybe he is depressed and needs some help. • 3 hours ago
- Chance for a green private members bill supported by National? stuff.co.nz/environment/98… twitter.com/samfromwgtn/st… • 3 hours ago
- RT @ricmac: Also this. I’m happy to help define ICT @clarecurranmp :) twitter.com/ricmac/status/… • 19 hours ago
- @anandmahindra Looking forward to electric cars from Mahindra. Chance to take world leadership. • 19 hours ago
- @TheNBR seems to have nailed the front page this week. #bees instagram.com/p/BafgG3VFAUq/ • 21 hours ago
- @nikkikaye you are next right? :-) • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL intersections would open up for rail so would be quick. It’s been done in plenty of places. • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL adding light rail reduces the busy. • 1 day ago
- RT @NoakesScott: Why have we been nominated for the NZ Innovation Awards? hubs.ly/H08PHkc0 #EduTech #VPNblock #StudentAgency #Innova… • 1 day ago
- @amiejcp consider outing the arsehole. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Board of Directors
Fairfax (Reuters) belatedly opines that Directorships are not a reward, but actual work. It’s an article based on US companies, but is applies to every jurisdiction. I absolutely agree – a directorship is a very serious obligation. I propose a … Continue reading