Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Ride on Captain, Ride on
- Who is the biggest bookstore of them all?
- @timefrancesco Maybe he is depressed and needs some help. • 3 hours ago
- Chance for a green private members bill supported by National? stuff.co.nz/environment/98… twitter.com/samfromwgtn/st… • 3 hours ago
- RT @ricmac: Also this. I’m happy to help define ICT @clarecurranmp :) twitter.com/ricmac/status/… • 19 hours ago
- @anandmahindra Looking forward to electric cars from Mahindra. Chance to take world leadership. • 19 hours ago
- @TheNBR seems to have nailed the front page this week. #bees instagram.com/p/BafgG3VFAUq/ • 21 hours ago
- @nikkikaye you are next right? :-) • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL intersections would open up for rail so would be quick. It’s been done in plenty of places. • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL adding light rail reduces the busy. • 1 day ago
- RT @NoakesScott: Why have we been nominated for the NZ Innovation Awards? hubs.ly/H08PHkc0 #EduTech #VPNblock #StudentAgency #Innova… • 1 day ago
- @amiejcp consider outing the arsehole. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Business
AllAboutTheStory.com is offering a full journalism scholarship to the biggest and best web event in New Zealand – Webstock. Webstock’s cool – and has a host of awesome and famous foreign and local speakers. In their own words: Webstock 2011 … Continue reading
Yet another classic Stanford undergraduate story. Google releases Google Instant, and so Feross Aboukhadijeh creates YouTube instant. Try it. Very shortly afterward Feross received a tweet from YouTube CEO Chad Hurley offering him a job. That’s smart – other students … Continue reading
I’m reading Zag – a little book with the thesis that to succeed you not only need to be good – but you need to be different from everyone else that is good. It’s a nice way to look at … Continue reading
So I’m disappointed with the “2009 New Zealand Internet Industry Awards”, given the poor wording of the entrepreneur of the year award. It’s a new annual award organisation and created by the Liz Dengate Thrush Foundation. The purpose of the … Continue reading
Sky’s results came out this week – and while subscriber numbers grew the financial results were at the low end of expectations. I feel that their product is disappointing – with too much rugby translating into a general loss of … Continue reading
Occasionally I get great customer service experiences – and so it is each time with Experience BMW in Auckland. At BMW stores there is no hard pressure to buy – the stores let the bikes sell themselves, and like Apple … Continue reading