Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Kiwibank's Heaps - personal banking as it should be
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Getting the details right - ACC's ActiveSmart doesn't
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 1 hour ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 19 hours ago
- ‘Multiple senior staff warned Matthews about the fraud from 2013 and he did nothing until 2016.’ There is always mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 19 hours ago
- Yes @garethmorgannz is right here. You’d have to be smoking dope to support criminalisation of it. youtube.com/watch?v=auKEom… • 22 hours ago
- The people who stagecrafted the Trump visit to Saudi are sending us all a message again. twitter.com/AthertonKD/sta… • 1 day ago
- Whenever someone starts promoting Israel’s high tech sector as an exemplar - ask about the price paid. twitter.com/dskilling/stat… • 1 day ago
- These days there are safe, warm apartments for rent. Tiny but better than this. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 1 day ago
- Eerily familiar versus student days in Palmerston North in the 80s. Rent same or lower, inflation adjusted. twitter.com/superleeni/sta… • 1 day ago
- RT @DavidSlack: Today's @SundayStarTimes column. When the mind becomes the enemy of the body. stuff.co.nz/national/healt… https://t.co/gkV3Jsh… • 2 days ago
- @TroyHammo @ryanbakernz Better to hear from you, actually doing stuff, than the current douchebag commentators. i.stuff.co.nz/business/innov… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Business
AllAboutTheStory.com is offering a full journalism scholarship to the biggest and best web event in New Zealand – Webstock. Webstock’s cool – and has a host of awesome and famous foreign and local speakers. In their own words: Webstock 2011 … Continue reading
Yet another classic Stanford undergraduate story. Google releases Google Instant, and so Feross Aboukhadijeh creates YouTube instant. Try it. Very shortly afterward Feross received a tweet from YouTube CEO Chad Hurley offering him a job. That’s smart – other students … Continue reading
I’m reading Zag – a little book with the thesis that to succeed you not only need to be good – but you need to be different from everyone else that is good. It’s a nice way to look at … Continue reading
So I’m disappointed with the “2009 New Zealand Internet Industry Awards”, given the poor wording of the entrepreneur of the year award. It’s a new annual award organisation and created by the Liz Dengate Thrush Foundation. The purpose of the … Continue reading
Sky’s results came out this week – and while subscriber numbers grew the financial results were at the low end of expectations. I feel that their product is disappointing – with too much rugby translating into a general loss of … Continue reading
Occasionally I get great customer service experiences – and so it is each time with Experience BMW in Auckland. At BMW stores there is no hard pressure to buy – the stores let the bikes sell themselves, and like Apple … Continue reading