Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- About Lance
- NZGirl is not safe
- Tell us where the green sheep is!!! :-( twitter.com/phillipglasgow… • 3 hours ago
- Such swiftness https://t.co/lpaV8nW3DA • 21 hours ago
- RT @TheCivilianNZ: Starved tigers and bears to be introduced to New Zealand as bio-control measure against humans thecivilian.co.nz/starved-tigers… h… • 1 day ago
- As an investor in an exporting water company the @NZNationalParty plan to allow toxic rivers is ill-thought through at best. • 1 day ago
- Twitter still a cesspool of hatred for many but: twitter.com/simonemccallum… • 2 days ago
- @badtom Yes I can see how those would flex & the resulting shaking cause metal fatigue. Big issue for safety now and new designs. #exciting • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 it’s only been about 11 years…. • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 this is our use-case https://t.co/hremaRxbHF • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 I laughed until I saw that it works. Holy revelation. • 2 days ago
- The response should be to delete all your accounts, or at least your posts, before travelling. That might help kill Facebook and Twitter. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Investing
“Chief executive Charles Anderson said the level of qualification among the SovNet force varied from nothing more than high school exams through to a handful with university degrees.” Maria Slade, NZHerald That’s the CE from Sovereign, an insurance company, and … Continue reading
Sky’s results came out this week – and while subscriber numbers grew the financial results were at the low end of expectations. I feel that their product is disappointing – with too much rugby translating into a general loss of … Continue reading
These are notes from a whiteboard session that I led at BarCamp on Saturday. There were plenty of people in the room for the end of day session, and we had an excellent discussion. We were trying to answer the … Continue reading
I’ve been getting an increasing number of ideas over the transom over the last few weeks. It started before the radio interview last week, accelerated because of that, and tomorrow it seems I’m in the latest issue of Idealog. It’s … Continue reading
Over at the SEC is an excellent letter from Richard E Middlekauff – who just resigned from the board of Heelys, Inc – a shoe company. Here’s why: 1: The shareholders are not maximising their return after the company was … Continue reading
Notes from Seth Klarman’s speech at Columbia Business School is, interestingly, the most popular clicked-on link from here, coming from The Baupost Story post. So let’s do a round up of coverage, find some more reading on the Baupost story … Continue reading
Prof Shiller (remember him from “Irrational Exuberance) has partnered with George A Akerlof in a strangely titled new book: Animal Spirits. I’m recommending it even before reading it. It’s basically about why we don’t behave as rational consumers when faced … Continue reading