Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme • 7 hours ago
- RT @EFF: The United States may have left the TPP, but other countries are forging ahead, placing millions of users at risk. https://t.co/Sm… • 16 hours ago
- Fantastic to share @everedgeip and IP Office of Singapore’s announcement on IP/IA strategy advisory services. everedgeglobal.com/blog/2017/5/10… • 1 day ago
- @danhob1 Appointment was a bipartisan effort. • 1 day ago
- @jamespeshaw charge all users the same. But get the numbers right - it’s a low margin game. • 1 day ago
- Sadly has now missed his chance to gracefully exit. Which in itself is a bad sign for the role of Auditor General. twitter.com/rnz_news/statu… • 1 day ago
- Can one poorly behaved staff member at Victoria St @nzpost motivate someone to move their entire @KiwibankNZ business? Yes. Yes they can. • 1 day ago
- RT @AklDesignChamp: Every bdg in every city should have home tel no of architect & developer that created it. This way we'd get great desig… • 2 days ago
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 2 days ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Investing
“Chief executive Charles Anderson said the level of qualification among the SovNet force varied from nothing more than high school exams through to a handful with university degrees.” Maria Slade, NZHerald That’s the CE from Sovereign, an insurance company, and … Continue reading
Sky’s results came out this week – and while subscriber numbers grew the financial results were at the low end of expectations. I feel that their product is disappointing – with too much rugby translating into a general loss of … Continue reading
These are notes from a whiteboard session that I led at BarCamp on Saturday. There were plenty of people in the room for the end of day session, and we had an excellent discussion. We were trying to answer the … Continue reading
I’ve been getting an increasing number of ideas over the transom over the last few weeks. It started before the radio interview last week, accelerated because of that, and tomorrow it seems I’m in the latest issue of Idealog. It’s … Continue reading
Over at the SEC is an excellent letter from Richard E Middlekauff – who just resigned from the board of Heelys, Inc – a shoe company. Here’s why: 1: The shareholders are not maximising their return after the company was … Continue reading
Notes from Seth Klarman’s speech at Columbia Business School is, interestingly, the most popular clicked-on link from here, coming from The Baupost Story post. So let’s do a round up of coverage, find some more reading on the Baupost story … Continue reading
Prof Shiller (remember him from “Irrational Exuberance) has partnered with George A Akerlof in a strangely titled new book: Animal Spirits. I’m recommending it even before reading it. It’s basically about why we don’t behave as rational consumers when faced … Continue reading