Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- BNZ - it gets worse for all of us
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Contact Lance
- @RPamatatau $911 million in 2016. That includes asset revaluations. $75 million at the operating level. cdn.auckland.ac.nz/assets/aucklan… • 9 hours ago
- You might want to look at how much money AU made last year. It’s not bad. twitter.com/RPamatatau/sta… • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail 💩 • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail Goodness no. • 9 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @Jayson_Bryant People on bikes almost always also drive. • 11 hours ago
- @Aethylred @MBIEgovtnz yes • 11 hours ago
- @ofthependulum @ksuyin “Leftie trolls keep away” doesn’t really indicate that your tweets are fair and reasonable. • 14 hours ago
- The cars! twitter.com/BikeAKL/status… • 15 hours ago
- RT @thehill: New Zealand's prime minister: I'm "infuriated" over comparisons with Trump hill.cm/8t7VI0z https://t.co/zHCtkcHN1I • 15 hours ago
- @arniesean Our car is used 2x a month. eBikes every day. So far more value from the bikes. • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Investing
“Chief executive Charles Anderson said the level of qualification among the SovNet force varied from nothing more than high school exams through to a handful with university degrees.” Maria Slade, NZHerald That’s the CE from Sovereign, an insurance company, and … Continue reading
Sky’s results came out this week – and while subscriber numbers grew the financial results were at the low end of expectations. I feel that their product is disappointing – with too much rugby translating into a general loss of … Continue reading
These are notes from a whiteboard session that I led at BarCamp on Saturday. There were plenty of people in the room for the end of day session, and we had an excellent discussion. We were trying to answer the … Continue reading
I’ve been getting an increasing number of ideas over the transom over the last few weeks. It started before the radio interview last week, accelerated because of that, and tomorrow it seems I’m in the latest issue of Idealog. It’s … Continue reading
Over at the SEC is an excellent letter from Richard E Middlekauff – who just resigned from the board of Heelys, Inc – a shoe company. Here’s why: 1: The shareholders are not maximising their return after the company was … Continue reading
Notes from Seth Klarman’s speech at Columbia Business School is, interestingly, the most popular clicked-on link from here, coming from The Baupost Story post. So let’s do a round up of coverage, find some more reading on the Baupost story … Continue reading
Prof Shiller (remember him from “Irrational Exuberance) has partnered with George A Akerlof in a strangely titled new book: Animal Spirits. I’m recommending it even before reading it. It’s basically about why we don’t behave as rational consumers when faced … Continue reading