Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to win at team building exercises
- About Lance
- Unmentioned elephants in room @callaghannz Incite: Climate change Election Dollars spent PVL https://t.co/jEl5Pbc18n • 18 hours ago
- 60% of @callaghannz grant funding goes into jobs - @VicCrone • 18 hours ago
- Getting incited by @VicCrone & @callaghannz New report on NZ innovation launching now. https://t.co/SedL7mQHD9 • 18 hours ago
- @AklTransport all we are asking is occasional enforcement. And design these opportunities out. https://t.co/PPnLpRJwGU • 2 days ago
- @AklTransport Not good enough @AklCouncil on a lovely Wynyard day. https://t.co/roJ2SI5RoY • 2 days ago
- Exactly. twitter.com/mrushworth/sta… • 3 days ago
- @southernlimitnz that looks more like MS Word… • 3 days ago
- @gnat @Douglasof240 @ChrisKeall @davemosk @pbtechnz And NZ banks stuffed up by not creating touch free EFTPOS. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 3 days ago
- @davemosk @ChrisKeall @pbtechnz If you buy enough they waive the credit card fee. And they price match too. Apparently. • 3 days ago
- There is work to do, but a finance minister and government should understand basics like inflation. twitter.com/nzlabour/statu… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Investing
“Chief executive Charles Anderson said the level of qualification among the SovNet force varied from nothing more than high school exams through to a handful with university degrees.” Maria Slade, NZHerald That’s the CE from Sovereign, an insurance company, and … Continue reading
Sky’s results came out this week – and while subscriber numbers grew the financial results were at the low end of expectations. I feel that their product is disappointing – with too much rugby translating into a general loss of … Continue reading
These are notes from a whiteboard session that I led at BarCamp on Saturday. There were plenty of people in the room for the end of day session, and we had an excellent discussion. We were trying to answer the … Continue reading
I’ve been getting an increasing number of ideas over the transom over the last few weeks. It started before the radio interview last week, accelerated because of that, and tomorrow it seems I’m in the latest issue of Idealog. It’s … Continue reading
Over at the SEC is an excellent letter from Richard E Middlekauff – who just resigned from the board of Heelys, Inc – a shoe company. Here’s why: 1: The shareholders are not maximising their return after the company was … Continue reading
Notes from Seth Klarman’s speech at Columbia Business School is, interestingly, the most popular clicked-on link from here, coming from The Baupost Story post. So let’s do a round up of coverage, find some more reading on the Baupost story … Continue reading
Prof Shiller (remember him from “Irrational Exuberance) has partnered with George A Akerlof in a strangely titled new book: Animal Spirits. I’m recommending it even before reading it. It’s basically about why we don’t behave as rational consumers when faced … Continue reading