Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- psst - Want to earn over $100,000 per year?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- @simonrandall “You can’t view or download material, or visit websites that could be thought offensive, inappropriate or illegal.” “Thought”? • 12 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant no level of armour can protect against the drop bears though. @KylieJaySays • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant it makes it easier for the snakes and spiders. • 1 day ago
- Full house for today’s panel on public broadcasting https://t.co/3S9EdUEkRR • 1 day ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Left: Mike Pence & the boys propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare. Right: #Saudi men of the Qassim Girls Cou… • 3 days ago
- 30 years ago cars looked like this: twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status… https://t.co/ecpRVOQokG • 3 days ago
- @benlilley check your spam folder - comes from formsbyair.com • 3 days ago
- When the shoe bomber guy happened the authorities didn’t ban shoes on flights. • 3 days ago
- RT @AklTransport: @TransportBlog over 26,000 taken to Adele by train tonight • 3 days ago
- @innovation_nz @youngentnz @Futureintech @punakaikifund missing too. Email me and I can send our version for funding ecosystem. • 5 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Investing
“Chief executive Charles Anderson said the level of qualification among the SovNet force varied from nothing more than high school exams through to a handful with university degrees.” Maria Slade, NZHerald That’s the CE from Sovereign, an insurance company, and … Continue reading
Sky’s results came out this week – and while subscriber numbers grew the financial results were at the low end of expectations. I feel that their product is disappointing – with too much rugby translating into a general loss of … Continue reading
These are notes from a whiteboard session that I led at BarCamp on Saturday. There were plenty of people in the room for the end of day session, and we had an excellent discussion. We were trying to answer the … Continue reading
I’ve been getting an increasing number of ideas over the transom over the last few weeks. It started before the radio interview last week, accelerated because of that, and tomorrow it seems I’m in the latest issue of Idealog. It’s … Continue reading
Over at the SEC is an excellent letter from Richard E Middlekauff – who just resigned from the board of Heelys, Inc – a shoe company. Here’s why: 1: The shareholders are not maximising their return after the company was … Continue reading
Notes from Seth Klarman’s speech at Columbia Business School is, interestingly, the most popular clicked-on link from here, coming from The Baupost Story post. So let’s do a round up of coverage, find some more reading on the Baupost story … Continue reading
Prof Shiller (remember him from “Irrational Exuberance) has partnered with George A Akerlof in a strangely titled new book: Animal Spirits. I’m recommending it even before reading it. It’s basically about why we don’t behave as rational consumers when faced … Continue reading