Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- BNZ - it gets worse for all of us
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Contact Lance
- @RPamatatau $911 million in 2016. That includes asset revaluations. $75 million at the operating level. cdn.auckland.ac.nz/assets/aucklan… • 9 hours ago
- You might want to look at how much money AU made last year. It’s not bad. twitter.com/RPamatatau/sta… • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail 💩 • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail Goodness no. • 9 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @Jayson_Bryant People on bikes almost always also drive. • 11 hours ago
- @Aethylred @MBIEgovtnz yes • 11 hours ago
- @ofthependulum @ksuyin “Leftie trolls keep away” doesn’t really indicate that your tweets are fair and reasonable. • 14 hours ago
- The cars! twitter.com/BikeAKL/status… • 14 hours ago
- RT @thehill: New Zealand's prime minister: I'm "infuriated" over comparisons with Trump hill.cm/8t7VI0z https://t.co/zHCtkcHN1I • 15 hours ago
- @arniesean Our car is used 2x a month. eBikes every day. So far more value from the bikes. • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Corporate Governance
In the news recently is University of Massachusetts Amherst economics doctoral student Thomas Herndon, who reworked a very influential paper, and found some real calculation errors. He dug into the “Growth in a Time of Debt” paper by Harvard’s Carmen Reinhart and … Continue reading
I’m on a corporate governane course today and tomorrow – run by Massey University on behalf of COMU. COMU is the Crown Ownership Monitoring Unit, which “monitors the government’s investment in companies/entities owned by the Crown, assists with the appointment … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Fairfax (Reuters) belatedly opines that Directorships are not a reward, but actual work. It’s an article based on US companies, but is applies to every jurisdiction. I absolutely agree – a directorship is a very serious obligation. I propose a … Continue reading