Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Obvious: Induced demand means lovely new road fills up and slows everyone down. Same effect every time. stuff.co.nz/motoring/90938… • 2 hours ago
- Most popular paid-for student education websites and apps used in schools - via @linewise Schools:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 9 hours ago
- @simonrandall “You can’t view or download material, or visit websites that could be thought offensive, inappropriate or illegal.” “Thought”? • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant no level of armour can protect against the drop bears though. @KylieJaySays • 2 days ago
- @KirstiGrant it makes it easier for the snakes and spiders. • 2 days ago
- Full house for today’s panel on public broadcasting https://t.co/3S9EdUEkRR • 2 days ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Left: Mike Pence & the boys propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare. Right: #Saudi men of the Qassim Girls Cou… • 4 days ago
- 30 years ago cars looked like this: twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status… https://t.co/ecpRVOQokG • 4 days ago
- @benlilley check your spam folder - comes from formsbyair.com • 4 days ago
- When the shoe bomber guy happened the authorities didn’t ban shoes on flights. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Corporate Governance
In the news recently is University of Massachusetts Amherst economics doctoral student Thomas Herndon, who reworked a very influential paper, and found some real calculation errors. He dug into the “Growth in a Time of Debt” paper by Harvard’s Carmen Reinhart and … Continue reading
I’m on a corporate governane course today and tomorrow – run by Massey University on behalf of COMU. COMU is the Crown Ownership Monitoring Unit, which “monitors the government’s investment in companies/entities owned by the Crown, assists with the appointment … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Fairfax (Reuters) belatedly opines that Directorships are not a reward, but actual work. It’s an article based on US companies, but is applies to every jurisdiction. I absolutely agree – a directorship is a very serious obligation. I propose a … Continue reading