Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- About Lance
- NZGirl is not safe
- Tell us where the green sheep is!!! :-( twitter.com/phillipglasgow… • 3 hours ago
- Such swiftness https://t.co/lpaV8nW3DA • 21 hours ago
- RT @TheCivilianNZ: Starved tigers and bears to be introduced to New Zealand as bio-control measure against humans thecivilian.co.nz/starved-tigers… h… • 1 day ago
- As an investor in an exporting water company the @NZNationalParty plan to allow toxic rivers is ill-thought through at best. • 1 day ago
- Twitter still a cesspool of hatred for many but: twitter.com/simonemccallum… • 2 days ago
- @badtom Yes I can see how those would flex & the resulting shaking cause metal fatigue. Big issue for safety now and new designs. #exciting • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 it’s only been about 11 years…. • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 this is our use-case https://t.co/hremaRxbHF • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 I laughed until I saw that it works. Holy revelation. • 2 days ago
- The response should be to delete all your accounts, or at least your posts, before travelling. That might help kill Facebook and Twitter. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Corporate Governance
In the news recently is University of Massachusetts Amherst economics doctoral student Thomas Herndon, who reworked a very influential paper, and found some real calculation errors. He dug into the “Growth in a Time of Debt” paper by Harvard’s Carmen Reinhart and … Continue reading
I’m on a corporate governane course today and tomorrow – run by Massey University on behalf of COMU. COMU is the Crown Ownership Monitoring Unit, which “monitors the government’s investment in companies/entities owned by the Crown, assists with the appointment … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Fairfax (Reuters) belatedly opines that Directorships are not a reward, but actual work. It’s an article based on US companies, but is applies to every jurisdiction. I absolutely agree – a directorship is a very serious obligation. I propose a … Continue reading